BARCELONA V MAN UNITED

semiautolee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good game and the first half was more than even.

I hoped things would be changed at halftime,as there were a few tired legs in the United midfield.

Barcelona ground them down with excellent possession football in the second half and it was pretty to watch.

Its nice to read all the "knocking United" posts, but at least they got to the Final. :P

A good game and the first half was more than even. were you watching the cricket?!? the game was never even! :lol:

I hoped things would be changed at halftime,as there were a few tired legs in the United midfield.

Barcelona ground them down with excellent possession football in the second half and it was pretty to watch.

Its nice to read all the "knocking United" posts, but at least they got to the Final. :P

Very True...but Shalke would have put up a better display than manure :yes::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't see them there

yep we were totaly out classed.just wondering if there 4 games against rael madrid in 10 days had some baring on their ultra fitness,awesome they were was a master class,we were chasing. dont get carried away you m/city fans ,you have slim chance ,an slims just rode outa town :lol:

Ok lads you have the night of taking the ****, we were beat by the best team I have seen for many a year, you only need to look at our record, we will come back next season stronger, and above all Barca will be the team to land it again next season so who ever you follow, you will come face to face with them, so lets see how you beat them.

Once again well done Barcelona you were awsome.

I can't imagine what the score would be if they played Colchester!Cricket score probably!!

Too damn right :good:

They'd be crawling back to Spain with their tails between there legs after being soundly thrashed off the park. FACT :yes:

Sadly devonfox is right. Doesn't say much for english football if that sunday league team that was playing barcelona tonight are the champions.

You simply need a few billion quid - Manchester city/chelski will dominate at some point, they have too with the investment put into them.

Hardly think we are a pub team - you will not find another club with the heart of united, it's that effort and work which got us there more than ability.

Couple of decent signings and we will always challenge!

Ok lads you have the night of taking the ****, we were beat by the best team I have seen for many a year, you only need to look at our record, we will come back next season stronger, and above all Barca will be the team to land it again next season so who ever you follow, you will come face to face with them, so lets see how you beat them.

Once again well done Barcelona you were awsome.

:lol::lol: Forest Green Rovers....we would have wooped their

*** and sent em back to Catalan.....

I would advise a wager on Man city EW for next seasons competition and Berbatov, Nani and possibly Rooney leaving for pastures new next season...new contracts or not. :yes:

Edited by Fisherman Mike

You simply need a few billion quid - Manchester city/chelski will dominate at some point, they have too with the investment put into them.

Hardly think we are a pub team - you will not find another club with the heart of united, it's that effort and work which got us there more than ability.

Couple of decent signings and we will always challenge!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is no secret that SAF is the best manager ever. Without him the current man u team are at best average and no better than everton. I mean lets face it darren ferguson!!! Scottish captain - says it all!

Darren Ferguson??????????Scottish captain???????????

Quit yo jibba jabba fooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!