BARCELONA V MAN UNITED

semiautolee

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good game and the first half was more than even.

I hoped things would be changed at halftime,as there were a few tired legs in the United midfield.

Barcelona ground them down with excellent possession football in the second half and it was pretty to watch.

Its nice to read all the "knocking United" posts, but at least they got to the Final. :P

Sums it up nicely! What impresses me is how many of Barca's quality players come from their youth team! :good:

Great football played by Barcelona ,short passing and plenty of it,my eldest goes out to the Barcelona youth academies and loves it a week in the sun and trains with the short passing and plenty of ball,I think man u were just missing there exotic holidays and fast cars

You simply need a few billion quid - Manchester city/chelski will dominate at some point, they have too with the investment put into them.

Hardly think we are a pub team - you will not find another club with the heart of united, it's that effort and work which got us there more than ability.

Couple of decent signings and we will always challenge!

same for most teams mate, 13/14/15 decent signings and they'll all be beating barca :D

Just back from London,

Serious craic watching the game :):)

Overall Barcelona were obviously the best team, but at half-time, I dont think anyone really new what was going to happen.

Barcelona had all the possession but that was always going to be the case, no matter who they play they always have far more possession but doesnt mean they always win(Take the game against Arsenal).

Anybody who says Man United are usless would want too just get a grip. 19 league titles!! They've been in 3 of the last 4 Champions League Finals.

Liverpool fans really make me laugh, all they slagging they give us yet they cant even qualify for the C.L nor will they I suspect for a good few years :lol:

Bitterly dissapointed that we lost, but all in all Barca were the far superior team. No shame in losing in a C.L final.

"We'll keep the red flag flying high, cause Man united will never die".

Beaten by a team that is in a league of their own. Have to put your hands up sometimes and give the opposition the respect they deserve. They were up against a very experienced UTD last night and made it look easy.

I don't think Fergie could have done anything that would have changed the outcome yesterday. First half we were in the game all be it Barca had the lions share of the ball. But that in mind it isn't easy chasing the ball for 65% of the time. When you do get the ball there is no energy to attack, so it's a slow death im afraid.

Well do e to Fergy and the boys for getting there, well done for winning the 19th league title, and next year we will be even stronger.