Whos going to CLA game fair at woodstock this year

LikeitLARGE

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just arrived at the campsite after setting up the stall. Show looks massive. If it carries on rainIng a 4+4 will be the order of the day to get into the campsite. The ground is starting to get a little churned.

May I suggest the farmers market area to meet up so we can have a decent pint and somewhere to sit.

Nick

Just arrived at the campsite after setting up the stall. Show looks massive. If it carries on rainIng a 4+4 will be the order of the day to get into the campsite. The ground is starting to get a little churned.

May I suggest the farmers market area to meet up so we can have a decent pint and somewhere to sit.

Nick

What stall are you on Nick? Wife and I will be there on Saturday.

Phil

Guest topshot_2k

dissapointing show imo. They need to change the displays/events they do as it was identical to last year. Hardly any decent deals on guns, gunmakers row seems to be very small now. :(

dissapointing show imo. They need to change the displays/events they do as it was identical to last year. Hardly any decent deals on guns, gunmakers row seems to be very small now. :(

When you take into account the depth of this 4th year of the recession and the astronomical costs involved in taking and manning a stand at the CLA these days. I was pleasantly surprised to see as many retailers and distributors as there where on Gunmakers row. It would also explain the glaring lack of decent price deals being offered. Even if you offered the seller hard cash in the form of crisp £50 notes. Still their loss is another retailers gain.

However I found the fishing village retailers a far more ready to do a deal than any of the retailers on gunmarkers row.

At least some retailers/manufacturers are still commercially aware and I did manage to find a good deal on a couple of firearm and fishing items.

Just a shame I couldn't do the same with the game feed people. :cry1:

:good: where was all the pw teeshirt wearers i was there friday sat and sun i met 1 lad with teeshirt on and he said i was the only one he had seen aswell got a good bargain at chessire gun rooms stall jabali sxs single trigger ble 26 inch barrels l/h a little minter was £450 show price £325 i got it for £300 nice one chessire gun rooms cheers kenny :good: Edited by kennyboy30

:good: where was all the pw teeshirt wearers i was there friday sat and sun i met 1 lad with teeshirt on and he said i was the only one he had seen aswell got a good bargain at chesire gun rooms stall jabali sxs single trigger ble 26 inch barrels l/h a lttle minter was £450 show price £325 i got it for £300 nice one chesire gun rooms cheers kenny :good:

I was there Sunday wearing mine with pride, maybe that's why everyone was giving me a wide berth :hmm:

:good: where was all the pw teeshirt wearers i was there friday sat and sun i met 1 lad with teeshirt on and he said i was the only one he had seen aswell got a good bargain at chessire gun rooms stall jabali sxs single trigger ble 26 inch barrels l/h a little minter was £450 show price £325 i got it for £300 nice one chessire gun rooms cheers kenny :good:

Had mine on Saturday. Even got to meet Paul Hart and brought a couple of decoys off him.