Im not having it!!......"

MM

If some self righteous bell end in a bow tie started giving it the big one to me and I was DC it would be a case of, 'look mate, I'm the PM now **** off or I'll cut your budgets so much that you'll be recycling the hypodermics, having to use the bum wad on both sides and you'll have to weigh in that ******* great gas guzzling jag with the golf clubs in the back to offset your massive wage cut, understandi?'.

The guy is a plonker, what he said was correct but the way he did it was A1 Plonker. I am sure he will be in for a rough ride now.. believe me. There will be managers telling managers to get managers to impliment with managers, strategic managerial policy that managers need to have ongoing feedback from managers to prevent this happening again

He wasn't having ago at cameron, but you have to ask why the guys were wearing coats. Its obvious why they didn't take them off. DC actually handle the situation well. The Dr was goinfg over the top and didn't need to go in so hard. A simple "you guys with coats please leave my clinical enviroment".

Im my eyes he made himself look a cock and cameron to look good.

If some self righteous bell end in a bow tie started giving it the big one to me and I was DC it would be a case of, 'look mate, I'm the PM now **** off or I'll cut your budgets so much that you'll be recycling the hypodermics, having to use the bum wad on both sides and you'll have to weigh in that ******* great gas guzzling jag with the golf clubs in the back to offset your massive wage cut, understandi?'.

outstanding! i wonder what old winston would have said

He was the consultant Orthopedic surgeon (I think) and he was upset that the PM hijacked his workplace for a staged media opportunity. And rightly so.

He was angry because the film crew hadn't rolled their sleeves up and used the antiscptic scrub in a sterile area.

Cameron and Clegg had clearly done so, and his rant wasn't aimed at them.

Nothing to do with a staged media opportunity.

He may have been right in what he said, but the way he said it was unneccessary and made him look a bit of a cock.

:lol::lol:

You got my vote :good:

Dan