Anyone going to the Midland Game Fair?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there Sunday morning early doors with the gas stove on the back of the pickup cooking up some BACON ROLLS and making everybody else in the vacinity very hungry, I do this every year and always get loads of comments!!

Its just that i'm too tight and cant justify £5.00 for 2 rashers in a bap!!! :o :good::good:

I'll be there Sunday morning early doors with the gas stove on the back of the pickup cooking up some BACON ROLLS and making everybody else in the vacinity very hungry, I do this every year and always get loads of comments!!

Its just that i'm too tight and cant justify £5.00 for 2 rashers in a bap!!! :o :good::good:

I'd love to go to this one, I'm in the forces and normally deployed somewhere so have never been able to make it, so going to try and make itJust been on the website, is it me being tight or are the camping pitches a bit pricey (£65.00)

i'll look forward to a bacon sarny truckboy!!!

I'd love to go to this one, I'm in the forces and normally deployed somewhere so have never been able to make it, so going to try and make itJust been on the website, is it me being tight or are the camping pitches a bit pricey (£65.00)

i'll look forward to a bacon sarny truckboy!!!

Very expensive :yes:

I have been going now for years (i missed the first 3 years its been going), camped for 4 of them.The first time i think a pitch was £35 plus your weekend entrance,the nightime entertainment was not bad at all the beer was a sensible price too. I camped last year £60 for the pitch then £26 each for entrance so £112 for the weekend before you spend any money in the show. Night time entertainment was a joke a little gazebo size tent thing for the group (**** too) 4 drinks for £17 AND the cheeky twonk checked my £20 note.

You can guess i wont be camping again :no:

Very expensive :yes:

I have been going now for years (i missed the first 3 years its been going), camped for 4 of them.The first time i think a pitch was £35 plus your weekend entrance,the nightime entertainment was not bad at all the beer was a sensible price too. I camped last year £60 for the pitch then £26 each for entrance so £112 for the weekend before you spend any money in the show. Night time entertainment was a joke a little gazebo size tent thing for the group (**** too) 4 drinks for £17 AND the cheeky twonk checked my £20 note.

You can guess i wont be camping again :no:

i dont know what my plans are as of yet, but not sure if i want to pay £65 to put my tent up, i think i might splash out and stay in a nice pub somewhere