Anyone going to the Midland Game Fair?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year I say I am not going again as it's like one giant Car Boot sale but I always end up through gates - took a wad last year and came home with it intact. - The first five years were best - good and varied shooting - now it's same old same old. haven't shot it for about 6 yrs now.

Will give it one more try.

Dave

Finally this year i got offered the chance of going with a fellow shooting friend.

But when i checked the date i will actually be on holiday in sunny Tenerife :D :D :D

So looks like the Midlands Game Fair will have to wait till next year again.

But i hope all who goes will enjoy it an the weather will be as nice as Tenerife

DD

• 2 weeks later...

Finally this year i got offered the chance of going with a fellow shooting friend.

But when i checked the date i will actually be on holiday in sunny Tenerife :D :D :D

So looks like the Midlands Game Fair will have to wait till next year again.

But i hope all who goes will enjoy it an the weather will be as nice as Tenerife

DD

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

:no: Well no i won't be able to go (i really did enjoy it two years ago,and the wife did) :good:

Bbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be on my motorbike riding through Spain,going to the Moto GP Aragon,never mind i will get to another,you all enjoy :good:

Slimwilly

umm===========Billywizz bbrrruuuupp

• 2 weeks later...

If they reduced the entry price due to the current economic climate it would be a good thing, he's making enough ripping the stallholders off, as well as the campers, without biting the hand that feeds him. Rather than wear his Realtree three piece suit (****) he ought to wear **** Turpin's mask. Of course he could put it on his facebook page, 'Ian Harford the A5 Highwayman' :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they reduced the entry price due to the current economic climate it would be a good thing, he's making enough ripping the stallholders off, as well as the campers, without biting the hand that feeds him. Rather than wear his Realtree three piece suit (****) he ought to wear **** Turpin's mask. Of course he could put it on his facebook page, 'Ian Harford the A5 Highwayman' :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't been to the Midland for a couple of years but IIRC, the last time I went, the entrance fee was less than £10 but it is now £17 (£15 in advance but then you're at the mercy of the weather).

I won't be going at that price.