Haye vs Klitschko

Boromir

Hmmmm anybodies fight really, Lurch is by no means a fool in the boxing ring but doesn't throw any real combinations. He relies on his jab to do the work for him.

If Haye can use his fitness and shot combination, and get close up inside Lurchs range then I reckon he should do him!

One things for sure I don't think it will go the distance!

Wladimir has all the tools to handle Haye easy,but he cant afford to get hit flush on the glass chin he has.Haye will always have a shout as he has plenty power,but on the other hand he has never fought anyone with a dig like Klit.It might be a **** fight to watch if Haye tries to box like he did Valuev but Wlad is way more ring savvy and should handle him at length with his long jab.Hopefully the trash talking gob***** will be tasting the canvas long before the end.

Its been a long week of build up and hype from both camps. Seems the brits have invaded and Haye has more support than the big man. Haye has the speed and stamina but has he got a tough chin. I've seen little to suggest he can take a big right hand

Sitting on the fence on this one its a very close call !!

Just about finished the anthems . Think Haye will have him . Bad security or what ? Need a boost for UK sportsmen after the cricket and tennis of yesterday . Still , lovely sunset tonight ey ? Look for the positives .

I think Audley Harrison has been coaching Haye.

He didn't deserve to win. He has forgotten that to knock someone out, you have to throw a punch.

Expect pathetic excuses from Haye. Big boy kept pushing me. Referee didn't protect me. My boots were slippy. He cheated - he kept hitting me.

dissapointed to say the least, 1st few rounds ok, then becomes a bit of a ballet match. After all that talk from both camps screaming 'im gonna knock you out' neither really got stuck in. typical boxing match... all hype without the fight

All hype without the fight is Haye all over.He hasnt the tools to back up his sizeable gob.

I bet if Haye won, all those that are saying he's a whinging little gob **** will be like "yeah well done lad" "I know he could do it". He's a British sportsman we should be supporting him all the way.

But as I said I thought Klitschko was going to win it. But Im glad he didnt get his 50th knockout.

I bet if Haye won, all those that are saying he's a whinging little gob **** will be like "yeah well done lad" "I know he could do it". He's a British sportsman we should be supporting him all the way.

did you not just listen to his live interview? he sounded like a 6ft4 near 16stone shirley!

But as I said I thought Klitschko was going to win it. But Im glad he didnt get his 50th knockout.

Dont delude yourself that if the whinging little gob**** had won,i would be singing from your hymn sheet fella.As a boxing fan,and not a blinkered deluded british sportsman loving biased fool,i appreciate the boxing game for their ability in the ring,and not for overworking their big gobs.Check the posts i made on the subject and i was 99% sure that Wladimir would handle him easy.