Mincing whole rabbit

helsbels

Id like to be able to mince whole rabbits, does anyone do this?

My idea would be to gut and skin them, take heads and feet off then just mince up the whole bunnie (bones and all) so i can make my own meat for the dogs.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? If anyone does this can you tell me what sort of mincer i would need.

Thanks

Hels

I tried a couple of years ago, bought the biggest hand-cranked mincer I could find but the bones and tendons always jammed up the end disc of the mincer so that it backed up and I couldn't get any more in.

I would like one that just chopped everything up into 1" chunks, that's perfectly safe for large dogs. At the moment I just feed the rabbits whole, skinned, gutted and minus the head. The problem with feeding whole is that they won't eat from the bowl and insist on running off to find a comfy place to chew.

I have a mincer at work that will mince a whole frozen pig, up to 100kg, 3 phase, scary **** of a machine...but I'd need hundreds of bunnies ot feed that.

Ha ha thats what i want a mini one of them!!! :good:

I did think this would be the case, i just thought it would save a bit of time to mince it whole rather than have to de-bone it 1st!! Never mind :P Will just have to spend a bit more time on it!

• 3 weeks later...

check out 1 min 03sec. why mince Tampax?? :lol: there must be some absorbant women out there. :lol: :lol:

I thought that myself, but then realised why..

This is a sewage/drain grinder, so clearly whatever you flush down the toilet should pass through one of these eventually - which explains why some things are demonstrated which would seem like nothing to this grinder.

Tampons/sanitary are probably the bane of the sewage industry.

Jesus Christ! That Muffin Grinder is terrifying!

My bum actually took a bite out of my chair at 01:59 when he put his fingers near it :oops:

Yes, very dangerous. :yes: I think it's justified by most shots having another person stood next to the power supply.

Edited by Billy.