the big snip?

jntree

No way :no:

A mate of mine had it done, then had a reversal, then fell out with his missus again and had the snip again. Mental! :blink: He showed me the pictures after the reversal, his "boys" looked like two black grapefruits. :oops:

I did consider getting it done on the quiet a few years back and then suggest to the wife we try for a third sprog :yes:

Had an appointment booked earlier in the year but the missus went ballistic and I cancelled it. I don't know many wives who are against it and I can't begin to work out what's going through my one's head...

well fellas after the recent birth of my second daughter i've been putting some real thought into havingthe snip!! and as i've been reading up on this on certain websites it seems alot of men complain of a constant dull pain after the procdure, anyone on hear been done orheard about any of the downsides t the op??

sorry bit of a strange one but just trying to get any advice possible.

It was the single mosty agonising experience of my life.

Apparently, because I'd been into martial arts and rugby for my entire adolescence and been a very 'outdoorsy' kid, my crown jewels had a certain amount of scar tissue on them (or the tubes). So, for all the local numbed the bag, the local did nothing to numb the pain on the internals.

3 big nurses laid across me to keep me down, and not in a nice way either!

If you've been into full on sports for any number of years, I would advise it is carried out under general anaesthetic.

Regards,

Z.

PS. Plus point I forgot to mention is that my old chap seemed to grow in length by an inch after the op! Not that he was exactly 'lacking' to start with.

I can't believe I just shared that! :blink:

Edited by Zaiyn

Apparently, because I'd been into martial arts and rugby for my entire adolescence and been a very 'outdoorsy' kid, my crown jewels had a certain amount of scar tissue on them (or the tubes). So, for all the local numbed the bag, the local did nothing to numb the pain on the internals.

If you've been into full on sports for any number of years, I would advise it is carried out under general anaesthetic.

Regards,

Z.

Apparently? Or because you are big girls blouse :lol:

i had the snip three years ago six people around the bed as they where students great :no: the injections in my knackers or my tubes where not nice they don't shave you any more or should i say the didn't shave me when i got home it was pulling like hell they had glued all my knacker bag fuzz to my leg so it was pulling all the time so out came the scissors what a relief :D i had a black and blue ball bag great :lol:

Regards,

Z.

PS. Plus point I forgot to mention is that my old chap seemed to grow in length by an inch after the op! Not that he was exactly 'lacking' to start with.

I can't believe I just shared that! :blink:

My mate Steve, ex Para, ex all England schools runner was in so much agony after his op that he passed out and threw up in the street on the way home. Weeks off work with infections, put me right off.

lads fair play to all of you that have had it done, im booking an appointment with the docs to start the ball rolling cheers for all the advice and the stories! never know might put an update on the thred with a slightly higher tone to my voice :lol:

Mild ache the day after and a slight tugging during the op, no pain to speak of apart from the scratch as the local goes in!!

I'll remember my op, it was the day Woolworths went under and I was having a deep and meaningful with the doc while he was doing the op on the state of the UK and world economy........will never forget that!! oh and the nurse was quite nice too :lol: :lol: