The pigeon shooter

malkie is right he's at CLA, my flapper packed in on me, got in touch with Paul and he said straight away no probs just give him a call when he's back from CLA and he will replace it.

Bought 90% of my gear from him, never had a problem and if this is what happens when something does go wrong I will def go back to him!

thepigeonshooter gets my vote :good:

hmmm......you get what you pay for!! :good:

i'll agree with you there http://www.ukshootwarehouse.com/shop/PIGEON+DECOYING+EQUIPMENT/Rotary+Machines/Pigeon+Magnet+Pro-Motion+Rotary+Decoy+Machine..html this is the same as what I've bought and its supposed 2 be brand new ( I'll tell u what its like after I've used it) ;)

i'll agree with you there http://www.ukshootwarehouse.com/shop/PIGEON+DECOYING+EQUIPMENT/Rotary+Machines/Pigeon+Magnet+Pro-Motion+Rotary+Decoy+Machine..html this is the same as what I've bought and its supposed 2 be brand new ( I'll tell u what its like after I've used it) ;)

did well with that rotary for £50, i,ve been browsing for a rotary myself and the one you have is the pro motion, not seen any selling for less than £80 :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i recently came across these guys thepigeonshooter and i was wondering if anyone has had anything to do with them as they have some quite good deals

Top bloke........ free ticket to CLA (via Cranfield, cheers) and a deal when I thanked him for the ticket. A gent and I would say one of the better dealers....

• 2 weeks later...