Information about missing dog at CLA game fair.

woodystock

Hello there,

We're looking for any information about our Black lab that went missing at the CLA game fair on Sat. I see that there is a thread about dogs getting pinched - it was our black lab that went missing. She was in a stall with me, and gone the next. We thought she had just run off, but as time passes it looks like she has probably been stolen by someone. We are desperate to get her back - she is a useless gundog and not worth anything to anyone. She doesn't even have good breeding - just a pup from one of our friends dogs - no FTC at all. She is a very much loved member of our family and we are beside ourselves with worry. The 5 hour drive home yesterday was unbearable. If you have any information about her whereabouts at all please please contact us. We have put notices out with everyone we know up and down the country, in every shooting community we know. She is on doglost, notified with all local councils in the area and on every forum we can think of. She is microchipped and they have been notified. There is a cash reward for anyone who gives us information that leads to her safe return. Thanks for your time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some low life's will pinch anything.

I hope all the publicity helps get her back .

Selena Masson of the Shooting Time got her Cocker spaniel back after it had been stolen 13 months earlier.

I'll leave you to figure out who had stolen him in the first place. :devil:

Can't believe that at a country show where the shooting fraternity should look out for each other is nothing sacred I hope this low life has a heart good luck in your speedy recovery best of luck & chin up dogs are like our children

ITS A SHAME WHEN SOME FELLOW SHOOTER TAKES HIS MUCH LOVED DOG TO A GAMEFAIR ONLY TO HAVE IT STOLEN BY ANOTHER SO CALLED SHOOTER,

IT JUST SHOWS WHAT SOME OF THESE SO CALLED SHOOTERS AND COUNTRY SPORTS LOVERS ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVING ********,

WHILE THE REST OF US GO TO THESE GAMEFAIRS TO SWAP KNOWLEDGE AND DISCUSS GUNDOGS AND THE SPORT ITSELF OTHERS GO THERE TO TARGET

DOGS,DOGS WHICH HAVE HAD HOURS SPENT ON THEM BEING TRAINED FOR A PURPOSE AND DOGS WHICH LOOK THE PART BUT ARE MORE OF A FAMILY

PET,EITHER WAY THESE DOGS ARE MUCH LOVED AND IT BOILS MY **** TO THINK OF SOME SCUM STEALING THEM.

IF ANYONE HERES ANYTHING WHICH COULD BE SLIGHTLY RELATED TO THIS THEFT COULD YOU PLEASE POST IT ON THIS SITE AND INFORM THE POLICE

AS I KNOW THE OWNER OF THIS DOG AND HE IS DECENT HONEST GUY WHO LOVES HIS SHOOTING AND HIS DOG AND NOW HIM AND HIS WIFE ARE DEVASTATED....ANY INFO AT ALL ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER DOG THEFT SHOULD BE REPORTED ASAP SO WE CAN CATCH THESE SELFISH IDIOTS

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THIS

Alright folks, still no sign of lilah, but we have got a lot of publicity , she must be getting too hot to handle now. The local newpapers in oxford are doing a article about it, she is in the shooting times next wed, and we have people putting posters up around oxford and the surrounding area.

I do believe it only takes one person to see the posters with information regarding lilah's whereabouts and we might be in with a chance of getting her back- especially with there been a reward out for information leading to her safe return.

The thing is we live in the north east, so its difficult for us to put up posters in and around oxford.....so l am asking a big favour, Do any of you live in the mentioned areas? even further away would be worth a shot, would anyone print off the link attatched with this and maybe put it up in their local area?? It would be doing us a massive favour. She is desperately missed. Thanks again, Chris n Ella.

My link

You are doing everything possible to raise the profile of your dog, I hope and pray you hear sonething soon. May be worth contacting all of the local rescues and dog wardens - if she is hot now she may be handed over to them. If chipped, you should get a phonecall soon.

Hope you don't wait too long to be reunited.

Keeping everything crossed for her quick, safe return to her family.

My girlfriend has been down at Blenheim searching for the past 2 days with no luck. Lilah should be in the shooting times next week. Please please keep passing this story on, we need as many people as possible to know about her disappearance. It only takes one person to know something, or someone who has recently acquired a one year old black lab after last weekend. She is on Twitter My link too.

SOMEONE MUST KNOW SOMETHING.

Thank you so much for supporting us.