cheshire gun room

elmar fudd

Sorry to be blunt but dont expect miracles from the muppets who run that shop. Scroll through a few pages and you will see the complaints that fellow PW members have had. I certainly wouldn't order anythig from them.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/164211-rant-cheshire-gun-room/page__pid__1540763__st__45#entry1540763

Pick up the phone and explain politely that nothing seems to be progressing. Ask them what exactly is the hold up - if any. What are their intentions? If they post it tomorrow - no problem.

If they waffle, ask to speak to the owner.

Even Cheshire Gun Room must get fed up of constant criticism. Hopefully, they will get their finger out.

I wanted a price for a thousand heavy fox shot for me and afew mates from CGR ,will phone on monday that was over aweek ago,they never got back to me ,so ordered from a rival.i will be passing tuesday an wednesday elmar fudd if they have it in i can pick it up an post it on same day 1st class you want,dont hold your breath with CGR. PM me if they have it in and you want me to pick it up and post it on.

It's a bit early to start panicing isn't it?

It's not due till Wednesday. I'd just call and ask is everything on track to get the jumper to you by tomorrow as it's urgent to get it by Saturday, they might us a quicker postal service if you explain your predicament.

i phoned today, to check up on the item only to be told that it wasn't in stock :angry: but he was going to order it for me at some stage today ??? then it should be with them by either tomorrow or thursday, then as soon as it came in he would put it on 24hour postage so it would hopefully be with me by friday :good: i hope it is!!!! i did emphasise repeatedly that i NEEDED it for saturday so all fingers crossed!

fudd

after a few phone calls today between me and cgr i got home and found it had been delivered as promised :good: to be honest even though what people have told me about them id use them again theyve done everything they said and got it to on time, :good:

fudd

Glad your jumper arrived on time, personally I wouldn't use them as why would I want to order an item online and then have the ball ache of repeated phone calls. Doesn't sound like quality service to me.

Scott

Keep us posted. But I get paid on Friday and bet my months wages they won't sort it.

they phoned me just after 2 today abd said that it had arrived, and they were about to send it 24 hour delivery and said it should be with tomorrow :good: now everything ive got is crossed :lol:

fudd

So this rant becomes a big vote of confidence in Cheshire Gun Rooms, who have bent over backward to ensure your jumper arrived on time......................Well done Cheshire Gun Rooms. :good:

No doubt you will also be sending rcooke25552 a PM reminding of his wager. :lol: