America the Brave?

guest1957

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly they were warned..... look how they are hunkering down.

The officer shows out before spraying..... it is clearly an slowly escalated use of force.

Remember they do not have Dixon of Dock Green to move them all along nicely as there is nothing to see.

This clip only shows what the poster wants you to see. Why did they not show the neotiation and warnings about the escalation of force? I'll be willing to bet that will not fit with the agenda.

Clearly they were warned..... look how they are hunkering down.

The officer shows out before spraying..... it is clearly an slowly escalated use of force.

Remember they do not have Dixon of Dock Green to move them all along nicely as there is nothing to see.

This clip only shows what the poster wants you to see. Why did they not show the neotiation and warnings about the escalation of force? I'll be willing to bet that will not fit with the agenda.

It is on a private university campus. They were at no risk of causing harm to anyone. It is a power trip by the officer with the spray, nothing more. If there was a desperate need for them to move they would have been carried off.

anyone who acts like that does not deserve to be a police officer.

How would you have dispersed them then :hmm:

A mild pepper spray is enough to get the hunkered down protesters to ''loosen up'' making the removal of each person easier and less chance of them resisting, which could result in people getting hurt.

Or perhaps they should have just asked them nicely to leave :hmm:

How would you have dispersed them then :hmm:

A mild pepper spray is enough to get the hunkered down protesters to ''loosen up'' making the removal of each person easier and less chance of them resisting, which could result in people getting hurt.

Or perhaps they should have just asked them nicely to leave :hmm:

I would think the politicians would understand that violence will not make the protestors go away.

perhaps solving the problem would be better,

what gives them the right to do that to another human being. what harm were they doing?

I would think the politicians would understand that violence will not make the protestors go away.

perhaps solving the problem would be better,

what gives them the right to do that to another human being. what harm were they doing?

And protesting in that way will solve the problems?

I also never saw any violence.

If the protesters just moved on as asked instead of, what looked like, causing a major disruption, then the use of any level of force would not have been necessary.

Im pretty sure the police did not just turn up, gas everyone, drag them away the hot foot it back to the station for coffee and doughnuts.