springwatch

king ratcatcher

:yes:

That birds got a nice **** though :good:

P.

I agree. :huh::huh:

As much as I love natural history and the countryside, I WILL not watch that poison dwarf!!! I also switch over, immediately, when his TV and radio adverts for B&Q come on.

:lol: Love it, poison dwarf. :o

As much as I love natural history and the countryside, I WILL not watch that poison dwarf!!! I also switch over, immediately, when his TV and radio adverts for B&Q come on.

Same here! :yes:

What he would say:

'and this rather charming fellow is the American Grey Squirrel who you may recognise from many towns and parks where the adorable little creatures live at harmony with the native flora and fauna'

What he should say:

This verminous tree rat is a major pest and should be killed wherever possible. Shoot him, trap him, drown him, hit him with a hammer, make him listen to me for 10 seconds (horrible death) or worse still make him watch my wildlife lies, sorry programmes where I think I am so great, special, knowledgeable and everything seems to co exist happily together.

I hate the BBC springwatch adverts where it shows a baby rabbit apparently hopping up to a little girl and the little grl walking over to touch!!! a horrible tree rat which would no doubt main her hand at the very least. :good:

FM :huh:

P.S I would say end of rant but it is probably not as there will be better worded Bill Bashing coming soon. :huh:

What he would say:

'and this rather charming fellow is the American Grey Squirrel who you may recognise from many towns and parks where the adorable little creatures live at harmony with the native flora and fauna'

What he should say:

This verminous tree rat is a major pest and should be killed wherever possible. Shoot him, trap him, drown him, hit him with a hammer, make him listen to me for 10 seconds (horrible death) or worse still make him watch my wildlife lies, sorry programmes where I think I am so great, special, knowledgeable and everything seems to co exist happily together.

I hate the BBC springwatch adverts where it shows a baby rabbit apparently hopping up to a little girl and the little grl walking over to touch!!! a horrible tree rat which would no doubt main her hand at the very least. :good:

P.S I would say end of rant but it is probably not as there will be better worded Bill Bashing coming soon. :huh:

excellent :lol:

I can't watch that little rat, because he has Antony Worral Thompson syndrome.....

They're always out of breath :good:

Next time you listen to him you'll know what i mean

It really annoys me listening to him panting like an asthmatic gnome on heat :yes:

What he would say:

What he should say:

:lol: :o ;)

I shall always remember "the poison dwarf" saying on one of his stupid programmes that a gamekeeper had shot at him in the past. I seriously doubt him on that as most 'keepers I know would consider him a very unsporting target, and if they did shoot, certainly would not have missed!

I will no longer watch anything he is in or on :yes:

Ft

Gentlemen,

I took on board your previous comments and watched tonights programme, with particular interest in Bill inflicting his politics on the general public.

I could find none of it at all.

I find him to be a very open individual, with a common passion that I have, and that is my love of the outdoors.

The programme was informative and entertaining.

:good:

They held a vote in the last series, on culling squirrels and magpies. They kept on giving live updates on the state of the poll which was on the bbc, pro-cull was winning, and Bill kept saying "culling means killing" these little fluffy scamps. Not sure what the final update was, but I think the public said cull. There's some genuine people out there in this country yet! :good:

They held a vote in the last series, on culling squirrels and magpies. They kept on giving live updates on the state of the poll which was on the bbc, pro-cull was winning, and Bill kept saying "culling means killing" these little fluffy scamps. Not sure what the final update was, but I think the public said cull. There's some genuine people out there in this country yet! :good:

Yes, seen that, well said Teal. :)

They held a vote in the last series, on culling squirrels and magpies. They kept on giving live updates on the state of the poll which was on the bbc, pro-cull was winning, and Bill kept saying "culling means killing" these little fluffy scamps. Not sure what the final update was, but I think the public said cull. There's some genuine people out there in this country yet! :oops:

These people, Bill Odie and mates, are not true nature and conservationists. They do not have a clue on how nature works and the fine balance there is (I feel we help to re- address the balance, in a way). They have this notion that animals talk to each other and respect each others differences?!. They've seen too many Hollywood films.