come on lads

magman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have a pop at Worsley tomorrow...I need to pull the trigger a few times before Hodnet.

And I'm still waiting for my Tactical bling to come from the states..

This Benelli squad is going to be like a scene from one flew over the cuckoos nest..What have I done :rolleyes:

mr teal ! that could stick :lol: i can still see em dissapearing in to the distance and you shoving carts in faster after each pair muttering to yourself !

There is a little known technique called 'Reverse Lead' which could quite possibly be perfect for angled teal targets :yes::good:

I once saw it being used on a pair of crossers,it looks a bit tricky to master,but once perfected has to be much more effective than the **** poor technique I used on sunday :oops: :oops:

Mr Teal.

I'm having my new one adjustinafied at the mo so I can jack the **** out of it and see some slope.

Hopefully the 2" Ported barrel extension should arrive from the states pre Xmas so I can have 34 inches of pigeon killing madness to play with over winter :-)

What model semi auto have you purchased? I've never seen one with a 32" tube in the uk

There is a little known technique called 'Reverse Lead' which could quite possibly be perfect for angled teal targets :yes::good:

I once saw it being used on a pair of crossers,it looks a bit tricky to master,but once perfected has to be much more effective than the **** poor technique I used on sunday :oops: :oops:

Mr Teal.

Hey that is a patented technique and can only be taught by me with the appropriate expensive training. You are right though, once perfected people will stand with jaws dropped and stunned looks on their faces, a bit like your good self when you first saw it. :yes:

I will book you in for the mandatory 35 lessons at £85 per lesson. :good::lol:

Hey that is a patented technique and can only be taught by me with the appropriate expensive training. You are right though, once perfected people will stand with jaws dropped and stunned looks on their faces, a bit like your good self when you first saw it. :yes:

I will book you in for the mandatory 35 lessons at £85 per lesson. :good::lol:

Hmm :hmm: , is Timps a good/competent/BASC coach? :yes::lol: :o

Birthday Boy :lol:

I've bought you **** all.......just saying.

Chris, I might do a Worsley tomorrow, see what the weather does.

Pop round if you want and I'll bung the kettle on, then you won't have to suffer Yvonne's **** tea :yp: :o :yp: :o

Hey up fella :good: If you're skyving off too tomorrow don't forget my ****in' massive wad :good: :good:

Cheers :D :D

Azzurri

I think he'd leave a BASC coach coughing and spluttering in his dust with his unusual technique :good:

Totally jaw dropping :lol: :lol:

Azzurri

It was amazeballs wasn't it :lol::lol: ....... I couldn't keep a straight face whilst doing it, I know the rest of you couldn't either :lol:

I don't think we are ever going to see the likes of it again on a registered shoot :hmm: ..... Unless you book 35 lessons for the introductory price of £85 none refundable, your scores can go up or down, you could lose your classification if you dont keep up with reverse lead or any classifications secured on it :lol:

Hey up fella :good: If you're skyving off too tomorrow don't forget my ****in' massive wad :good: :good:

Cheers :D :D

Azzurri

I won't forget it, I'm carrying it round with me with no additional security. Massive risk to my elf 'n safety <_<

What am I supposed to be doing with it tomorrow when I'm skiving off then? :hmm:

Are you going to Worsley? :P

I won't forget it, I'm carrying it round with me with no additional security. Massive risk to my elf 'n safety <_<

What am I supposed to be doing with it tomorrow when I'm skiving off then? :hmm:

Are you going to Worsley? :P

Yes i'll be slumming it over your way tomorrow so it'd be rude not to ;):lol:

Azzurri

A 32" step rib trap 391urika multi. Hardly any of them in the country and been looking for the right one to set up for my requirements for 2 years! Getting to on the 30 and doing a proper jo of getting this one right!

i had a shot with a 36" barrelled remington, that was some beast i think you would like Ed :)

You really are obsessed with snap caps aren't you timps. Saying that, people fear what they don't understand don't they. All this basc coach slagging off why don't u tell them their wrong next time your at worsley. And tell them to get rid of the ones in the shop. Enlighten them with your knowledge

You really are obsessed with snap caps aren't you timps. Saying that, people fear what they don't understand don't they. All this basc coach slagging off why don't u tell them their wrong next time your at worsley. And tell them to get rid of the ones in the shop. Enlighten them with your knowledge

Do you want to shoot the Benelli with us as well?

You can share my semi if you want :blink: ;)

Timps, looks like you've got a stalker :lol: :o :lol:

Its just what I wanted for my birthday :lol:

Don't listen to the nasty man Timps :rolleyes: . Look at your birthday pressie instead.

stripedcaps.jpg

Nipped over to Worseley today for a shot or two with Nicky T and his friend Ian :good:

When we arrived the new man,Mr Moss,was busy setting things up and after a quick chat I was pretty impressed with his ideas for comps there in the new year,sounds promising and I hope things work out well :good:

A few of the stands had been changed since I was last there and the targets were quite enjoyable,so much so that when Scott turned up at lunchtime,i'd love to know what excuse he gave the customer,you can only go to Jewsons so many times in a week fella :P I had to borrow some carts and go out for another round :good:

A good day out & well shot chaps :yes::good:

Azzurri