My Wife!

steve_b_wales

My wife, bless her, is very intelligent, but she has a 'knack' of saying things that can sometimes be embarrassing!

Back in September, while on holiday in Turkey, we had our wedding rings cleaned by the jeweller who made them for us. That evening, while out having a meal, she asked me, "Is my ring shining"? I almost choked on my meat.

Today, after I made some stuffing, shaped them and them cooked them in the oven, she checked them, said they were cooked, and then said "Where do want to put your balls"?

She was a bit shocked at my reply! :rolleyes:

Who else has a partner like mine?

I think the best "little gem" that my wife came out with was to someone that phoned up to speak to me about a shooting related issue. She told them that I was out shooting and followed it up by saying "He might be a while if things are like they were last night, he was shooting really well then"!

I am led to believe that the line went quiet for a few seconds!

My wife, bless her, is very intelligent, but she has a 'knack' of saying things that can sometimes be embarrassing!

Back in September, while on holiday in Turkey, we had our wedding rings cleaned by the jeweller who made them for us. That evening, while out having a meal, she asked me, "Is my ring shining"? I almost choked on my meat.Today, after I made some stuffing, shaped them and them cooked them in the oven, she checked them, said they were cooked, and then said "Where do want to put your balls"?

She was a bit shocked at my reply! :rolleyes:

Who else has a partner like mine?

Hmmm,shes maybe nay the only one with the knack fella.Happy new year to you both though. :good:

at the butchers my wife keeps asking for stuffing.

and a while back there was a tool company in norwich, can't remember the name but there was a guy on the counter who was bent as a nine bob, anyhoo, i went in there once for an angle grinder, and he was trying to sell me a cheapo refurbed 5 1/2" jobby, i replied nah mate i need a nine incher!

ive got an absolute corker and i still cant believe she said it even now to this day.....i took her and the kids to see england v hungary at wembley sometime ago (cheap family ticket...so i thought why not). anyways, 30 seconds after kick off my wonderful wife turns to me with rather a puzzled look on her face and asks...."why cant we hear the commentators...?" :huh: :look: :blink: :lol: i didnt even dignify the question with a response.... :lol: :lol: :no::/ :/

a couple of years ago a big old crow used to fly into our garden ,the misses started feeding it by hand and for some reason unknown to me she called it charlie .one night in the local she is telling her friends about while i was at the bar when she shouts out "Dunc you`ve seen my charlie have`nt you " the place was in an uproar bless her

Edited by duncan

Mrs ME often gets her words muddled.

Instead of calling my brother "A knight in shining armour" she called him "A sh|te in nining armour". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last week she came back from the vets announcing that the dog had torn his CRUISESHIP ligament. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by ME