Rabbit shooting footage from today

Si-Bore

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That sort of long range shooting at rabbits isn't exactly my cup of tea but everyone to their own. That really is in my opinion supreme marksmanship guys! :good:

si must have forgot to mention a lot of his shooting is on grouse moors. so he doesn't like to walk all over them and upset the birds and the farmer

hence the long range shooting of the rabbits to control numbers :good: your dead right those superb marksmanship

superb shooting,what camera are you using Ive just picked up some ground where we can get nearly a mile shot accross it so hoping to make a few videos in the near future

Hey Pete

It's not a particularly impressive camera. Just had a 50x optical zoom which is what you need (not digital). It's a Sony SX15. Check out the good prices it can be purchased for:

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/5633348.htm

un real shooting si-bore you really are the best shot iv sin you are wasted shooting rabbits m8 should be doing taliban in afgan top shooting fella im very impressed

Swiss Tony if you think about it I reckon these lads have probably got that Tshirt already. Two man team spotter & shooter (spotter will be just as good). Exceptional ability and absolute professionalism.

Well done Si-Bore marvelous to see your skills and your mates.

• 1 month later...