Last day on Herefordshire Syndicate for this season

Duffryn

Video from my last day on the Herefordshire syndicate for this season which is gutting !

Luckily Ive got two more days before the season and my brother is comming along as a guest on

one so hopefully there should be another three videos. Weekends won't be the same after the season ends,

the lab is looking depressed allready !

Really srong wind on this day and it was a bit of a clean up shoot. Still some decent birds in there though

Hope you enjoy

great video as always :) looking forward to our beaters day now :) Cant wait

What a great day - the 4th drive was challenging - as I get ever older, the wide open spaces are much more to my liking than being in a valley or with a small hole in the tree canopy above my head. The ducks at the 5th must have made a nice change from pheasants.

We had our beaters day yesterday - challenging in strongish winds but we ended up with a bag of over 80 including two woodcock and one very, very high teal. Just a few walk-ups and thats it for another year.

Thanks for the video and I bet Rob was exhausted at the end of the day - not many of your fellow gi=uns appear to have dogs....

Thanks for all the positive feedback - makes the time editing them well worth while. I'm lucky in that I have two more days on another syndicate before the end of the season ( and depression setting in !!)so hopefully I wiLl get another couple of videos out of it.

That looks like a lovely shoot.

I have watched the other videos also and they are all really good to watch.

Nice to see your lab retrieving also, how old is it ?

Got our last day this weekend just not sure to take the springer or take the lab to give her ago at retrieving some game

Great video as always!

Do you use the setting 1080 or something? Or the 960 one for filming? I'm still adjusting my camera and can't decide whether to go for the setting with the highest definition or not? But I think it gives you a narrower picture?

Looking forward to the next one! :good:

On the Hero I used the 1080 - the narrower picture is better in that it has less distortion and makes the birds look the right distance away. I've upgraded to the Hero 2 now which has a field of view setting ( I use medium). Look forward to seeing some of your videos !!

That looks like a lovely shoot.

I have watched the other videos also and they are all really good to watch.

Nice to see your lab retrieving also, how old is it ?

Got our last day this weekend just not sure to take the springer or take the lab to give her ago at retrieving some game

Thanks. The lab is 3 years old. Hope your last shoot goes well !!

Great as always. That 4th drive looks brilliant, I love snap shooting like that and I always seem to shoot better when it's natural and I don't have time to think about it. Keep the videos coming.

The 4th drive was superb - really enjoyed it. They were more like Spitfires than pheasants - really challenging shooting (for me anyway). Your right when you have no time to think about it , its amazing how your instinct takes over. It's nice to have a shoot with some variety like that

On the Hero I used the 1080 - the narrower picture is better in that it has less distortion and makes the birds look the right distance away. I've upgraded to the Hero 2 now which has a field of view setting ( I use medium). Look forward to seeing some of your videos !!

Thanks. The lab is 3 years old. Hope your last shoot goes well !!

Thanks very much! I got the hero two so I'll set it to the 'medium' setting :good:

Cheers again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...