Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot - THE DATE

Teal

Select MULTIPLE options (ie select all dates you CAN make)  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Date Options (all Saturdays) - Select MULTIPLE Options of all dates you can make!

• 5th May
    • 12th May
    • 19th May
    • 26th May
    • 2nd June

The Crowne Plazza need guarenteed numbers to offer discount I said twenty rooms and all i got was free breakfast

HOWEVER THE HOTEL IS REALLY NICE AND CENTRAL FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT EVENING IN NOTTINGHAM

Currently the Flexiable room rate is £69 which is good anyway

Will be a bit pricey for me when you include food and drinks,

Still going but may look at cheaper accomodation

:shaun:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am booked in at the Nottingham Riverside Travel Lodge £30.00 (£15.00 each) Friday Night June 1st.

I can take 5 in the car plus all bags and guns etc, so lets me enviroment friendly,plus save some £'s of course for the beers.

If any of the Herts Massive want to share , it is a twin romm let me know.

Terry

"When do we choose the Charity"?

When we choose the charity can we find out whether or not they are registered with Pay Pal as a Charity, as we can then make donations direct to the charity without deduction, but I will confirm this, but if you "KNOW" different please let e and everyone else know.

Edited by bakerboy

I am booked in at the Nottingham Riverside Travel Lodge £30.00

If any of the Herts Massive want to share , it is a twin romm let me know.

Terry

"When do we choose the Charity"?

When we choose the charity can we find out whether or not they are registered with Pay Pal as a Charity, as we can then make donations direct to the charity without deduction, but I will confirm this, but if you "KNOW" different please let e and everyone else know.

We normally pay Teal the entry fee of usually £50,

he deducts the ground fee and presents a cheque of the balance to the charity

Terry, you do know there is NO food or drink at that site?

edited to show this

"The hotel is located in an area with several bars and entertainment venues, some rooms may be subject to an increased level of noise.

Additonal Information

Please note there is no food or beverages available at this site."

Edited by shaun4860

We normally pay Teal the entry fee of usually £50,

he deducts the ground fee and presents a cheque of the balance to the charity

Terry, you do know there is NO food or drink at that site?

edited to show this

"The hotel is located in an area with several bars and entertainment venues, some rooms may be subject to an increased level of noise.

Additonal Information

Please note there is no food or beverages available at this site."

There are bars and restaurants near by :drinks: :thumbs: :ernyha::beer::good:

Regarding the Charity, I hope to raise some money for it in conjuction with the Norfolk Flush, and the easiest way and hopefully the route to raise the maximum amount would be via Pay Pal, so I need to know by March 9th.

Both of the previous charities have been deserving, so i'm sure that this years will be equally suitable.

I am sure it will. All charities are deserving aren't they?

Do you put money in a collection tin in the street before asking who / what it is for though Nick?

Terry, when we were doing the Movember moustache grow for charity last year my pal went round everyone at a shoot one Sunday we were at and told them what I was doing and they all put their hands in their pockets and I got a very unexpected £110 with no messing and no Paypal. Most people aren't interested in faffing about, they'll just give a note and it's done with. I entered the donation on the Movember website via my credit card and got the tax aid added on top.

Can we try and identify who on the Forums could do with our assistance in giving a treat to their off spring, and then divide the pot equally.

Perhaps this should be done by PM's to a nominated point, i.e. Teal or a Specific Moderator, to retain privacy.

How much did we raise last year? this will give us an indication as to whether or not the pot is big enough to be split in a way that will do some good.

I totally agree with ME when he says, it would be good to support our own. :good:

Why don't we just leave the choice of charity to Teal and the organisers?

They made a pretty good job of it last time and I'm not willingly handing over my hard-earned to some jester that I don't know,

who's spun a hard luck story on a forum <_<

Too many people on here are full of **** :lol:

Edited by Chard

Gutted it's the one date I can't absolutely do.

It's a guaranteed green pass - no whiff of strippers or anything else that would otherwise arouse suspicion

South running scared already :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though that's a shame :yes: ................One of the few decent shooters from the South :good: even with a ten bob pump action :lol: :lol:

Why don't we just leave the choice of charity to Teal and the organisers?

They made a pretty good job of it last time and I'm not willingly handing over my hard-earned to some jester that I don't know,

who's spun a hard luck story on a forum <_<

Though it pains me to say it I have to agree with Tard Chard :yes: If James Blunt Teal is doing all of the work then let him suggest one, or produce a shortlist. Last years was a good call :yes:

Though it pains me to say it I have to agree with Tard Chard :yes: If James Blunt Teal is doing all of the work then let him suggest one, or produce a shortlist. Last years was a good call :yes:

You've only got to take a look at some of the bull **** and nonsense on here over the last few months to see that there'll a right load of old crapheads coming forward for a free ride. <_<

Proper charity or I'm out.

You've only got to take a look at some of the bull **** and nonsense on here over the last few months to see that there'll a right load of old crapheads coming forward for a free ride. <_<

Proper charity or I'm out.

:stupid:

Or my suggestion would be the poppy appeal :good: Reet proper cause :yes:

Do we have a shortlist of 'potential' charities or have I missed it?

This is my first time so could someone let me know what the previous charities were?

Are we allowed to propose?

Sorry - charity shoot virgin questions :blush: