can Rabbits see pellets coming???

kitchy

because i fired then looked out of the scope and it was AROUND six inches away and it jsut ducked so it must bee thenoise of the pellet like the wizzing a think like but on the other hand i have seen a video on yourtube can birds see bullets and form what i have seen i jsut though it aplied with rabbits in a away to search EDGUNUSA into youtube he noes his stuff to

i was out and i lamped a rabbit and it kept hopping around an di wated till it stopped then it did then as i pulled the trigger it carryd one doing its thing then when it was 6 inch away form it itducked good and proper then leged it ? never seen this before

I nearly bolted several times trying to read that.

I'm sorry to say but at 50 yards it would be impossible to see it was around 6" from its target, its highly probable that the pellet has passed over the top as I've said before or as mentioned also its bolted the instant you have pulled the trigger giving the illusion its "dodged" the pellet. There is no way any quarry will see a pellet, the sound will get there before the pellet does and they are more than likely to react to that!

welli was lamping with a light force striker and it was canny bright i did watch the pellet travvel

Yes, but your lamp was lighting the pellet for you, but the rabbit was dazzled by the lamp so would have seen nothing.

By the way you should find that keeping your eye to the scope until the pellet hits will improve your accuracy, if you are looking away when the pellet is in flight you probably won't be concentrating on keeping the rifle steady when you pull the trigger.

ATB

because i fired then looked out of the scope and it was AROUND six inches away and it jsut ducked so it must bee thenoise of the pellet like the wizzing a think like but on the other hand i have seen a video on yourtube can birds see bullets and form what i have seen i jsut though it aplied with rabbits in a away to search EDGUNUSA into youtube he noes his stuff to

yer but EDGUNUSA was shooting alot further than 50 yards.