Cheap carts in Milton keynes

smokinggun

I am having a day in Milton Keynes with the wife on Saturday and wondered if anyone could point me towards a good friendly gun shop close to centre selling carts at decent prices, i'm not looking to buy in bulk just top up some clay carts and get a few boxes of fibre ones to, also just to have a look around.

Cheers guys

Donaldson's in Fenny Stratford is very good, head towards Bletchley, just by the canal Bridge there is a turning into some industrial units, it's in there, if you fancy a drink there is Pink Punters down the road, or maybe not ! ;)

Cheers for that, it'll be nice to have a look around a different gun shop, i googled the Pink Punters although i could have guessed what it was gonna be, think i'll give that one a miss, reminds me of the Blue Oyster bar from Police Academy :lol:

Just looked at my last post, looks like I'm offering to meet you at Pink Punters, sorry def not what I meant !! :)

Ah right okay i'll put my gimp suit back in the wardrobe then :lol:

Just looked at my last post, looks like I'm offering to meet you at Pink Punters, sorry def not what I meant !! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a very nice pub that one is it your local

colin

R&K Stockcraft customer service=spot on.Donaldsons customer service=virtually non-existent.I dont understand how they stay in business.

totally agree on that one

colin

R&K Stockcraft customer service=spot on.Donaldsons customer service=virtually non-existent.I dont understand how they stay in business.

:good:

And while you're at it have a wander round Stony, some nice shops, cracking pubs and of course Castles hardware / army surplus type emporium, if you leave there without buying something I'd be very surprised, I never have!

Stoney has a couple of famous pubs-The Cock and The Bull.During the times of the stage coach travelers would stay at these Inns and be entertained by local story tellers-the more outlandish the story-the more popular the story teller became and thus the more Ale he was given.This is where the term "Cock and Bull" stories came from! (history lesson over :yes: )

Couldn't agree more with the Donaldsons quotes, father and son nice enough but a bit lacking on knowledge or perhaps couldn't be bothered, which I fear is probably more accurate - I'll not be returning unless I really, really have to

Colin Donaldson (father) is a gunsmith and in his early years worked for R&K Stockcraft as their gunsmith before setting up on his own. I don't think lack of knowledge is the problem with him, possibly apathy. However, I have to say he's always been fine with me.