Band/Artist you'd like to see?

bullet boy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People I would like to see / to have seen: Big country, Pink floyd, The stones, The Who, My aunt saw Hendrix at Woodstock and many more. The Doors, The Pistols, the list is endless.

best Ive seen are Queen, Greenday, Rammstein, The Boss and the Eagles.

Big country went up to much mate when I saw them

Is that the dodgy "good enough for me good enough for you "

One of them worked on a site I was on a few years ago he reckons that the record company took them all for a ride and they all made nothing

The very same though that song was played to death and certainly not their best work, broad commercial appeal though. The first album ' the dodgy album' was ace as was the third and final one. Never found another dodgy fan but they rocked. Some of the B-sides were inspired. '******* nutters' springs to mind, it was a musical heckling of the french nuclear testing :lol:

Which one did you work with? Bet it was the drummer, he looked a bit ard and bricky like :lol:

Would loved to have seen origin queen line up, the stones, Led zep.

Current want to sees' are Pearl Jam (missed out this year), The Boss (again missed out his year).

Best I've seen we're INXS, Foo Fighters, U2 and Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I would like to go back to 1976 at Knebworth Park and watch Pink Floyd play Dark Side of the Moon, and make sure that THIS time I am in a fit (ahem :blush: ) state to really enjoy it (wasn't me, Orficer, it was that bloke sitting next to me with the odd roll-ups! ;) ) :lol:

-Nearly forgot, was offered a ticket for the Cream Farewell concert and couldn't get out of work - should have thrown a 'sickie' :angry::no:

Edited by Bloke

Would like to see;

Foo Fighters

Metallica

Kings of Leon

The White Stripes

Would have liked to have seen;

Queen

Elvis

Nirvana

Bob Marley

SAW METALLICA IN BELFAST LAST YEAR THEY WERE FANTASTIC..SORRY ABOUT TOP POST BIT OF A BLUNDER..

Edited by Big Marty

spent the past 20 years doing gigs , foos x7 pink x2 nicklebak x 3 the who x 2 greenday , acdc , deeppurple , def lep , ect ect slf cant remember how many times , but i realy do wish i saw the clash and freddie .

roll on the 22nd , yet another stiff little fingers gig .

Edited by silpig5