my best bag so far this year

blade

Had a bash on a rape field yesterday iv not shot this year.The field is very stunted with the rape being only a few inches high a the birds had stripped a fair portion.

Set up under a nice sitty tree in the shade pigeons made a b line for it from a large wood.But ufortunatly my shooting buddy was unable to assist me so had a large field to myself.

Set up my magnet so the birds would catch sight of it as they left the woodand a dozen shells.A nd you can guess the rest birds landed top end of field unfortunatly i was bottom end.

But still ended up with a bag of 68 and one rook not in pick.Rang the farmer to tell him and even came up to the field and helped me carry the pigeons back to the truck.So good result all round and will be back friday for another bash with 2 guns :D

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Had a bash on a rape field yesterday iv not shot this year.The field is very stunted with the rape being only a few inches high a the birds had stripped a fair portion.

Set up under a nice sitty tree in the shade pigeons made a b line for it from a large wood.But ufortunatly my shooting buddy was unable to assist me so had a large field to myself.

Set up my magnet so the birds would catch sight of it as they left the woodand a dozen shells.A nd you can guess the rest birds landed top end of field unfortunatly i was bottom end.

But still ended up with a bag of 68 and one rook not in pick.Rang the farmer to tell him and even came up to the field and helped me carry the pigeons back to the truck.So good result all round and will be back friday for another bash with 2 guns :D

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

well done m8 great bag happy farmer reeesuult :good: :good: