cansome one tell me about saga cartridges 12g

i bought a box of 25 50g no.3 76mm 3inch mags saga is the brand but after you shot them you can smell a odd smell bought these as i found out where mr fox live so plan on a night for mr or mrs fox will be having 3 in the semi auto and then got some semi mags in 70mm 2-3/4 icnh in 42g no.0 for back up in the side by side just incase i wound i whill have to guns loaded so if i do wound i can swiftly dispcatc it by a shot

I was just thinking that myself.....maybe they come with a free bag of Werthers Originals :hmm:

Yep werthers and grand kids that you can send home and a phone No to ring their mothers and tell her that theyv'e been little bleeders and they should be thrashed :lol:

At 64 I am well entitled to use them!

magnumg.jpg

At various times have used 2¾" 37g 4's and the feisty 3" 50g 1's. The latter are quite fast and as one might expect have a fair bit of recoil but will do the job.

Will agree with the 'odd smell' not disimilar to a 357 Mag shell. They are not that smoky but leave a hard to shift residue if the gun is not cleaned reasonably promptly.

P.S. They do generate quite a bit of pressure so check your gun is up to it. 1000 kg/cm2 is quoted, 1200kg/cm2 would definitely be ok.

Edited by Sandbank