stealth nets

I find they are a little see through, I've improved mine by placing a jack pyke see though net on the hide first then then stealth net next. This will provide good depth but still allows very good vision from inside out.

Also in the winter it's a little to dark in colour so I have the jack pyke net on the out side and the stealth on the inside. Works a treat!!

I have used a stealth net for a couple of years. It is pretty good in overcast weather but it really does show you up when the sun is shining! I do what others have said on here, an old piece of army cam net, folded double and draped over the inside of the hide makes a considerable difference in the sunshine. I usually check the appearence of the hide when placing my decoys and I have been surprised at just how well it blends into the background, even at 20-25 yards.

Chris

I have 2 stealth nets both different shades. I put one over the other to minimise the see through effect and being different colours, allows me to vary which one goes on the outside depending on the background foliage. Nice and light and compacts down well.

I bought one at a fair and the other on fleabay. The fleabay one is inferior and although visually a good copy, it does snag on brambles and tears. The original stealth (the one with small rings to hold the 2 nets together) never tears and feels as though it is going to last many more years.

I have owned stealth nets for at least 5 or 6 years. In my opinion they are one of the best nets around. They are cheap, strong and can be carried in a pocket.

I think we an get a bit paranoid about nets being see through, i've used one on it's own with no problems. I have no problem with the colour, they are fine all year round - pigeons don't really care what colour your hide is.

Beware the cheaper imitations, they are an inferior product - stick to the original.

I have owned stealth nets for at least 5 or 6 years. In my opinion they are one of the best nets around. They are cheap, strong and can be carried in a pocket.

I think we an get a bit paranoid about nets being see through, i've used one on it's own with no problems. I have no problem with the colour, they are fine all year round - pigeons don't really care what colour your hide is.

Beware the cheaper imitations, they are an inferior product - stick to the original.

Totally agree with everything said, I usually use mine on its own but also have a clearview net which I use in conjunction if I want to make a roofed hide or add a window to my hide.

the orginal is the best in my opinion as well, they are brilliant in summer without needing a second net when you have plenty of foilage behind you, but i do find you need a second net in winter to just thicken it up a little with bare hedges or wooded areas behind you but overall the best net on the market without a doubt.

I use mine normally on it's own or with Jack Pyke Clearview behind if sunny.

As already said we can get obsessive with nets, if your keeping still and are fairly covered you will be fine.

Cheers

I have stealth net that was used and invented by the Russian armed forces the "type" must have a solid background or your presence is detected,the new ghost is much better but is hard to come by in the UK try the internet shooting clubs/organisations that are around in the USA.I used "ghost" over there this winter on geese and it is totally clear see through front and back..Maybe it will arrive here soon.