yesterdays airgun shoot

kitchy

Hi,me and my brother went out weather was looking half chancy so we layed down and watched a set that was the most promising and we got 3 each in a hour then we moved off to another field and as we walked onto it we saw a group up a head so i got with in 45 yards..2 mildots and took the first one then set up camp and i got another 2 and my brother got 1 more so igot 6 he got 4 he was using bsa scorpion .177 and i was using the trusty tx i gave 6 of the rabbits to a Pw member mitchsan51 :)

post-54804-0-90561100-1336911534.jpg

post-54804-0-58493700-1336911541.jpg

Hi,me and my brother went out weather was looking half chancy so we layed down and watched a set that was the most promising and we got 3 each in a hour then we moved off to another field and as we walked onto it we saw a group up a head so i got with in 45 yards..2 mildots and took the first one then set up camp and i got another 2 and my brother got 1 more so igot 6 he got 4 he was using bsa scorpion .177 and i was using the trusty tx i gave 6 of the rabbits to a Pw member mitchsan51 :)

Much appreciated. Skinned , gutted and heading for the slow cooker !! :good:

Yeah proper set of scopes from 60 yards a 6 shot grpup is the size of a 10p and never had any flyers what so ever with h&n pellets best peletd on the market like and hopefully get out sometime this week but got a very busy week :/ and mitch upload a photo of them when there cooked :)