Walk one stand one east Yorkshire

Hello,

The syndicate i shoot on has got a couple of places for the coming season .In the market weighton  area.

walk one stand one full gun's shooting 5 days.we would like 3 people x2 to take the following dates 

Set 1.                                                Set 2

Oct 20th.                                    Oct 13th

Nov 3rd.                                     Oct 27th

Nov 17th.                                   Nov 10th

Dec 1st                                       Nov 24th

Dec 15th                                     Dec 8th

The bag is 60 / 80 + consisting of birds Pheasant,Partridge,Duck

So that's 3 people shooting five days each set 1 or set 2 and 3 more to shoot the other dates available.

The price is £80 a day with a dog 

The price is £100 a day without a dog 

If you would like any more info please pm me thanks 

Be very careful with parting your money the fact all the days are early season and every week rings alarm bells. You need a serious acreage to shoot game every week, if its simply doing the same few drives every week those figures will be a bit like Jackanory as it will never hold enough to make it work. Its not a lot of money for game shooting but that depends if you get the results.

The shoot has got thousands of acres from what i no of and last year when there i never did the same drive again all I know is there is a lot of birds going down so im told

Ps I'm not taking any money nor making money from this only placing the ad so some can go game shooting

Pm if you want info

is it winnes and market weighton

Yes and yes all I'm doing is placeing the ad and passing on the details of parties involved that's it thanks for reading :good:

Edited by martyn2233

I take x4 days myself there and am very happy, though we start early season and finish in late november, there are always plenty about then. I cannot comment on the later days. The days i take are for a smaller group so we shoot some areas not suitable for the bigger groups and so are not over shot.

I have my x4 dates already for this year and a very similar group (of mainly friends) are already confirming their involvement.

The great thing is when its friends you get the craik and none of the idiots who can be dangerous with out the experience. :yes:

At the end of the day it is cheap game shooting. You can have good days and bad days, I personally have had some very good days. I will agree with YDS and say early to mid season is best. As a rough guide I would say a 'typical' bag per person would be three or four duck and a brace of game birds. On good days I have shot into double figures, on bad days, well I have never blanked. If I were to hammer the ducks on the pond drives I could have shot alot more but I try to select the high ones, which I then tend to miss :lol:

If you don't mind driving between shoots then this is excellent value for money. I have been many times and always found it good shooting. The bag is filled up with duck then with game but there is no over charge for exceeding numbers. All the people i met were very friendly.

Gents, no disrespect to Lee (he's a top bloke) BUT he was lead massively up the garden path, like the rest of us! Winnie sold the day as "all new drives". We have a day there October that was good, a November one that was poor, reason we took the day we did after the poor one was the promise of new drives.

What a joke!!!

0, ZERO, NONE, new drives, horrifically low bag, lot of "foxes in drives" and empty feeders. Very poor customer service at the end. Winnie took all out money, Lee had to refund the guns part of the money. One guy with a range rover spent £50 on fuel driving between the drives alone!!!

Not recommended and that's without the story of poor Lee's dog!

October that was good,

like i said i have x3 days in oct and 1 in nov.

I had told lee (who is a top bloke) NOT to do anything on there after dec had started, but he had been promised new drives.

Shoot this place with confidence early on.

Yep we got screwed last year and quite frankly it was a bloody shambles.

The Geordie lads if your still around we're quality and made a laugh of a **** situation, p.s thanks to sprinter for taking me round for the day.

All things considered a brace of pheasant for me was a good result :-0

The quote of the day from the lads up north "gamekeeper, gamekeeper, you sure he's not a ******* bee keeper".

That says enough.

You pay your money you take you chance but once bitten twice shy.

We take some days with winston and everybody seams to keeps saying the same things about it, some good quality shooting off drives at cardiac and back of cardiac on the wolds, flat shooting around market weighton and the duck, but it is what it is. if you pick your birds there is some good quality ducks to shoot, but wouldnt buy a day after the end off october.