Hi All From Pembrokeshire

jerryb

Hi all , From a wet wales . My name is Jerry . Use to shoot .22 as a kid , larger stuff in the military and now we have a smallholding thought it was time to get back into the .22 for some vermin control.

Any advise on a rifle ( around 150 - 200 ) would be good ,thought I may try a 'tuned' XS78 or 79

looking forward to lots of info .

Jerry

Hi & welcome I've worked down your way at the Oil Refinery near Pembroke - lovely part of the Country !! - Do you know the guy who owns the pub on the sea front in Broadhaven ? Think it's the Galleon

dont know him...we go in everynight for a pint... we stay 100 yds from the galleon in a bungalow 2 mins from the beach,will be making the usual stop at haverfordwests tesco to stock up on booze and food fri 1230

mikky

dont know him...we go in everynight for a pint... we stay 100 yds from the galleon in a bungalow 2 mins from the beach,will be making the usual stop at haverfordwests tesco to stock up on booze and food fri 1230

mikky

He's working up at LOR in North Linc's with us - he'll be in the Galleon Friday night (weekend off from here) - he's Danny Devito's double !!!

Edited by V8 90