Stow-Cum-quy Fenland country Fair

Yoggy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website does not seem to say much what is happening at the weekend? Silly question I know but what shooting related things will be there? We will try and get over just means have to convince Mrs A that its worth going a day later to our holiday in Shropshire for.

like most shows plenty of clays,shooting wear formal/informal ,guns,rifles,scopes decoys,dog training ,club stands etc etc etc plus the useall arts and craft stuf ,fair etc

all in all worth a look

I go every year i love the fenland its a proper little game fair without the bulls**T of the cla fair ,i will be hanging around the fenland wildfowlers stand at sometime during the day saturday,

A friendly show and as you say none of the cla hype and bonus of a wildfowling club in attendance! fantastic.

Marc, I think its the Ely and district wildfowlers who have had a stand at the show for a number of years now. Both Kings Lynn and Whittlesey have also had stands in the past. The Ely stand always has a gundog scurry.......where my old Sam came 2nd a few years ago. :D

Edited by Yoggy