foxes x 4 swiss and martyn2233

swiss.tony

What a FANTASTIC TIME TONIGHT we have had with a little help from martyn 2233 of here got a call late on asking if i was free do bears poo in woods what time 9.30pm . This time we thought we wood ring cops just to be fair and not waste there time comeing out .........

WRONG wrong WRONG total waste of time like i said 30 mins in some 1 half a mile away herd a bang and thought the Germans were coming no only us 1 fox down but 15 mins later cops were there again pestering us for paper work told you waste of time never again let them come.

Any way back to more pressing things like how giddy i am that we nailed 3 more and a new pb for both me and martyn grand total of 4 thanks mate for my bests night lamping in 25 years im buzzing ill never get to sleep

all shot with 22.250 at ranges from 80 to 160 yrds thanks again a very happy swissy and covered nearly 120 mile for this little lot sum very happy farmers in morning me thinks .

good night people

post-23051-0-77911600-1345088860_thumb.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

What a FANTASTIC TIME TONIGHT we have had with a little help from martyn 2233 of here got a call late on asking if i was free do bears poo in woods what time 9.30pm . This time we thought we wood ring cops just to be fair and not waste there time comeing out .........

WRONG wrong WRONG total waste of time like i said 30 mins in some 1 half a mile away herd a bang and thought the Germans were coming no only us 1 fox down but 15 mins later cops were there again pestering us for paper work told you waste of time never again let them come.

Any way back to more pressing things like how giddy i am that we nailed 3 more and a new pb for both me and martyn grand total of 4 thanks mate for my bests night lamping in 25 years im buzzing ill never get to sleep

all shot with 22.250 at ranges from 80 to 160 yrds thanks again a very happy swissy and covered nearly 120 mile for this little lot sum very happy farmers in morning me thinks .

good night people

Very nice shooting........ :friends:

TEH

Nice one fellas,

I'm the same at the moment, my wife is a shooting widow (moan , moan , your going out shooting at this time in the morning / night again !!!!!!!!! ha ha), If I'm not after fox it's the pigeons and the crows but she knows it's that special time of year for what we love doing the most,( so tough i'm going shooting ha, ha, ha).

ATB Flynny

Edited by flynny