wildfowler.250

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting silly now,

I know and love white pudding/black pudding.

never heard of hogs pudding or fruit pudding...

Are people just making it up now???

Oh and the above breakfast still has chips/fried sliced spuds....its so WRONG

:shaun:

And just to confuse you more there's a special treat of fried Clootie dumpling (which is a steamed spicy fruit pudding) on a New Years Day Morning :good::lol:

When up in NW Scotland, my usual fry is; Egg, Bacon, Lorne Sausage, Pork Sausage, Mushrooms, Beans, Tomatoes, Black pudding, White pudding, Fruit Pudding, Haggis and Fried bread.

However it does lay a little heavy and leaves you hungry about 3pm!

When in Scotland,do as the Scottish do. Haggis is a must. :good:

Edited by the enigma

When up in NW Scotland, my usual fry is; Egg, Bacon, Lorne Sausage, Pork Sausage, Mushrooms, Beans, Tomatoes, Black pudding, White pudding, Fruit Pudding, Haggis and Fried bread.

However it does lay a little heavy and leaves you hungry about 3pm!

Forgot the hash brown, thats because its our lass who cooks them!

As for chips, there's a well known transport cafe near me that does a 'BREAKFAST SPECIAL' 24 hours a day 365 days a year and it has chips on! But then again when they first started serving curry you had the option of chips or rice, both came with peas, carrots and cauliflower!

Eggs x2 with runny yoke, a pack of smoked streaky bacon(crispy) 2xblack pudding, plumb tomatoes from a tin(so what) grilled feild mushrooms, 2 x pork and apple sausages (free range ) fried white bread and a plate full of toast dripping in proper slightly salted full fat butter. Each to there own but there is nowt down for beans and hash browns that's just sacrilage. And a pot of sweet Yorkshire tea to wash it all down. I do this every Sunday for the wife and kids, the kids won't let the wife do it as dad does a proper English brekky, and the wife agrees with em ha ha. A full English can be eaten any time of the day and will never be knocked back off any proper British citizen, that is unless you are a gay lord vegetarian, ha ha

Atb fynny