what's the dumbest thing you've ever heard?

Paddy Galore!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I was visiting my mum in hospital after a stroke ( 85 ) , she said the fella in the next room was fit for his age and looked like that man off Ebay with the abs ? , couldn"t work out what she meant as she kept saying " you know the one off Ebay , Hazzle somat .?

Then it clicked and I said do you mean Baywatch ? , thats its she said .

Thats class!!!!!!!!!

once when i was working to this small firm there was an old guy that was helping me level up a concrete shutter with a laser level (first one he had seen) and he said "we will have to watch that the batteries dont run flat as the laser might droop down at the ends" :o :o :o

I reckon he had you fella

On returning from a recent holiday,

J.."Where did you go ?"

ME.."Guernsey and very nice it was too.."

J.."Guernsey ? thats south isnt it?"

ME " Yep.."

J... is my ...............Manager.

I think were heading back to the pond of evolution of which Darwin spoke.

i honestly don't see why that was a dumb question? geurnsey is south, as is the isle of wight and jersey, as opposed to shetland and vthe faroes which are north ???

I'd let her have 'Patterdogs'

So long as ......

She'd let me........Patternorks :lol:

I was in a pub and the barmaid was cooing at my Patterdale, she said 'ahhhhh I love Patterdogs'. She had great norks so I didn't correct her and agreed wholeheartedly

If there ever was a valid reason to agree with a women this would be it :good:

I'd let her have 'Patterdogs'

So long as ......

She'd let me........Patternorks :lol:

Driving down the dual carriage way with Mrs Gixer and baby in the back seat, Mrs gixer got up and kneeled on the seat to attend baby in the back as I was overtaking a car and she pipes up "you do know it's illegal to undertake don't you" in a smarmy manner....

When I was about 18 I was sitting with my mate driving round in his mum's car and we drove past his house to see if we could start the big party at her house we planned - I piped up "she must be out already as her car's not in the driveway" :oops:

Watched a guy at work trying to work out how to turn a fraction into a decimal and I tried to help by saying "divide the first number by the second number" - he said - "don't be silly - I don't know the second number yet, thats what i'm trying to work out" :lol:

i honestly don't see why that was a dumb question? geurnsey is south, as is the isle of wight and jersey, as opposed to shetland and vthe faroes which are north ???

Get a grip mate and get a life you gaylord, Jesus the guy is only contributing to the original post, are you one of those guys that when some one says "it's a nice day is,nt it " you say " It will be when the sun passes urananus at 3 seconds past noon in the phase of the full moon BLAH, BLAH " stop critising and enjoy the banter of the post you gaylord

ATB Flynny.

Get a grip mate and get a life you gaylord, Jesus the guy is only contributing to the original post, are you one of those guys that when some one says "it's a nice day is,nt it " you say " It will be when the sun passes urananus at 3 seconds past noon in the phase of the full moon BLAH, BLAH " stop critising and enjoy the banter of the post you gaylord

ATB Flynny.

Easy tiger :blink:

Really ??? was there any need for that attack?

I made no critisism.. I merely fail to understand why someone asking/commenting that Guernsey is south should put them up for nomination for the Darwin Awards. If you read the post (perhaps that is a tad advanced for you?) you will see a questionmark after my comment.. perhaps I should have made it simpler for you.....

Dear Jega... I don't understand why asking if Guernsey is south is a dumb question, could you please explain as I don't get it.

There, that ok for you? :rolleyes:

PS... the litle squiqly line with the dot after 'you' is a question mark.... just so you know!

Edited by Vipa

ATB Flynny.

I think last time I heard someone use the word 'gaylord' was when I was 9 and the person using it was about 6...

Easy tiger :blink:

Really ??? was there any need for that attack?

I made no critisism.. I merely fail to understand why someone asking/commenting that Guernsey is south should put them up for nomination for the Darwen Awards. If you read the post (perhaps that is a tad advanced for you?) you will see a questionmark after my comment.. perhaps I should have made it simpler for you.....

Dear Jega... I don't understand why asking if Guernsey is south is a dumb question, could you please explain as I don't get it.

There, that ok for you? :rolleyes:

PS... the litle squiqly line with the dot after 'you' is a question mark.... just so you know!

JESUS, your still doing it now ha ha, Sorry King of the gaylords, I mean outstanding critic, tis a bit of banter old bean didn't mean to offend, (I did really ha ha)

Atb Flynny