Electronic ear defenders

thinxs

I own a pair of CENS proflex and a pair of MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X. I rarely use the CENS and stick to the MSAs most of the time. A pair of gel cups on them and you don't even know they're there.

I don't mind the CENS but the sound quality is nowhere near as good and after I first got them they weren't made right so I shot effectively with no protection due to them not fitting correctly and ended up with tinitus. I don't really trust them even though I had them remade.

Yep, my Howard Leight Impact Sports amplify ambient sound. You can turn the amplification level up or down, or off altogether.

I won't shoot without them now.

(Also keep the ears warm on a cold, windy day :good: )

I use the same ones as above. Brilliant bit of kit. The amplified speakers are excellent.

I had a couple of goods days over stubbles with no ear defenders, I really suffered afterwards with ringing ears and splitting sore heads. Bought Peltor Sport tec, hard to get used to at the start but they are very good. You can turn them up and hear ten times more if you want but I set them only slightly more amplified than my own hearing.