89 members have voted

1. 1. semi auto poll

• sx3 realtree
    • beretta extrema 2 realtree
    • browning maxus realtree
    • beretta urika 2 realtree
    • benelli m2 realtree
    • benelli SBE realtree

Benelli every time ! Lose the gas parts and get a reliable enertia gun !

Thes SX3 feels very plastic and cheap, simlar to a hatsan. The Maxus has the nice feature of the firs cartridge load under neath but its gas and also the fore peace lock apparently is prone to failing and the beretta is what you have now so why bother ?

Go Benelli have a 5 year warrenty over the others 3 years, get rid of the gas reliant cycling system and save on cleaning and gain reliability ! Personally I love my M2. Shame you cant but for all semi-autos in the UK a bigger cocking handle for when wearing gloves and posssibly even a lager action button for releasing the working parts forward !

:D

Benelli every time ! Lose the gas parts and get a reliable enertia gun !

Thes SX3 feels very plastic and cheap, simlar to a hatsan. The Maxus has the nice feature of the firs cartridge load under neath but its gas and also the fore peace lock apparently is prone to failing and the beretta is what you have now so why bother ?

Go Benelli have a 5 year warrenty over the others 3 years, get rid of the gas reliant cycling system and save on cleaning and gain reliability ! Personally I love my M2. Shame you cant but for all semi-autos in the UK a bigger cocking handle for when wearing gloves and posssibly even a lager action button for releasing the working parts forward !

:D

Brilley make accesories for beretta benelli and browning

IPSC shotgun is dominated by Benelli in both Standard Auto (M2) and Standard Manual (Nova/Supernova). The world championship is being shot in Hungary as we speak and i'll be extremely surprised if at least 3 of the top 5 shooters in each of the categories above aren't using Benelli's <waits for yawn inducing comment about practical shotgun>

Benelli supplies worldwide LE and military, not just the US, however numerous LE in the US use them. The only specific departments i've personally heard of is the Georgia State patrol and Miami SWAT. The only reason Remington/Mossberg get more US contracts is because they're 'home grown' companies. Plenty of South-east Asia police and military use them and our army uses them too but they designate it the L128 (I think, or it could be L129??).

Edited by Breastman