My Lad

buster321c

I know its not hunting , or guns , but my lad has just sent me a link to a video he`s just done . I have really missed him this last year while he`s been in Chester , but he`s gotta live his own life and find his own way . I guess its a proud Dad thing , but here he is . Ide really appreciate it if you could just put a posative comment on his video lads , cheers Bust .

excellent mate. my lad has been away on an adventure break with school this week. we had no contact with him for a few nights. as a family we have missed him dearly {he is only 11}. i am sure its no easier as they get older. my lad is back home now and we have just watched your lads vid. we thought it was excellent. you have every reason to feel proud :good:

excellent mate. my lad has been away on an adventure break with school this week. we had no contact with him for a few nights. as a family we have missed him dearly {he is only 11}. i am sure its no easier as they get older. my lad is back home now and we have just watched your lads vid. we thought it was excellent. you have every reason to feel proud :good:

Thanks mate , i really appreciate that .

im sure he'll be fine sometimes its harder for us than them ,they got to branch out one day on theire own,my boy went out to afghanistan for seven months had a terrible time i nearly cried for seven months but he's back safe and well he's not with us but we're happy,your boy will be ok i bet he's having alot fun, .

Edited by dogrun

I think the Style of singing was very good. The chosen theme is a little sad and perhaps bodering morbid but a good song non the less. If he was to pick it up with a bit more of an upbeat choice of subject I think he will do VERY well. He has a good vocal and some well timed acting there. I for one would be happy to see his NEXT installment :good:

Give him a pat on the back from Me. He is making a go of it and thats fantastic!