WHSmiths petition. Please show your support and sign.

demonwolf444

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall endeavour to create a Facebook campaign this evening to help spread the message. Thankyou to everyone who has done what they can, its really is appreciated.

Finally message to the Mods, if this could be made a temporary sticky that would be much appreciated, and will help keep this thread running!

I shall endeavour to create a Facebook campaign this evening to help spread the message. Thankyou to everyone who has done what they can, its really is appreciated.

Finally message to the Mods, if this could be made a temporary sticky that would be much appreciated, and will help keep this thread running!

Seconded.

Mods, this is an important thread, so please make this a pinned/sticky thread until the campaign is successful.

Also, I am a member of the student room and uk debate forums, and I have posted links to it on both sites. I will be looking for more websites to post it on.

Edited by Reece

http://www.facebook.com/WHsmithsRetractPolicyOnSaleOfShootingMagazines?ref=hl#

^ Facebook campaign page. I believe there may be a section on this in the news section in the oct 24th edition of the shooting times. It is of vital importance that this campaign page gets up and running

I have also had and extremely positive response from the CA and BASC.

I will use the campaign page to keep followers up to date on the petition and other news related!

Thankyou again Pigeon watch for being so supportive and getting active.

Copied from another post on another thread;

Want to get active? here are the names and address's of MP's who have signed for the discussion of EDM 311 - do a google search on the motion - then write a letter to these individuals, help get our voice heard.

EDM 311 Shooting of Game birds for sport.

Mike Weatherley MP

House of Commons

London

SW1A 0AA

Annette Brooke MP

14 York Road

Broadstone

BH18 8ET

If you have just had a 'standard' reply from WH Smith then get back to them telling them that’s not good enough, we want a real answer and we want them to tell us what they are going to do and by when- keep the pressure up!

Did that earlier David, received what looked liked another automated reply from the c/s email address within seconds of sending the follow up email. I got the impression that my first email was not read, and just received the copy / paste answer. Now waiting to see what replies if any I get next, I have also posted the face book link on shootinguk forums.

Thank you,

We must not let them get away with this!

A lot of people who have e-mailed WH Smith (and a big THANK YOU to all that have) have just had a ‘standard’ / automated reply.

Don’t let them get away with it and don’t let them con you with empty promises!!!

Details of BASC’s guidance on how to lobby WH Smith is here: http://www.basc.org....3C55619A5B7EFEB

Lets keep at them!!!

David