gary glitter

ROBLATCH

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does that line of thinking end then ? Lots of people consider what we do as antisocial / unacceptable you know........ fancy having murderer or something like tattooed or branded on YOUR head ? Thought not ...............

how can you compare a paedophile to a sporting shooter? yes some people dislike shooting but its hardly as socially unacceptable as Paedofillia!

i am not going to appologise for my strong beliefs that paedophiles should be marked for easy iditfication!! i also believe that our justice system is missing the deterrant of the death penalty!

how can you compare a paedophile to a sporting shooter? yes some people dislike shooting but its hardly as socially unacceptable as Paedofillia!

i am not going to appologise for my strong beliefs that paedophiles should be marked for easy iditfication!! i also believe that our justice system is missing the deterrant of the death penalty!

For the second time ........ I do not compare what we do to paedophilia but there are those who will or do consider it socially unacceptable

you made the comparision in your own post! paedophiles get it far to cushy in this country when they get caught! thats my point!

No I didnt, read it again. The point I did make was that there were those who thought what we did was unacceptable and that following your line of logic it'd be OK for them to have us branded ................

Now I'm no namby pamby muesli eater but have you listened to yourselves........... what you're proposing would be a step worse than hitlers wear a yellow star.

Just returned, got some catching up to do.

Really ?? how can you compare the lines the nazis took too identify innocent Jewish people in their millions, marking them for murder in the death camps to the the permanent identification of criminal perverts. I know it will never happen but it echoes what a lot of ordinary people believe and this is only one of the measures Joe public think should be taken. Perhaps you are a rehabilitationalist, put them on medication (which they don;t take) and release them into the community.

Edited by Sha Bu Le

Fortunately the vast majority of people in this country will never have contact or know a pedophile . But what is more important most children in this country will never have contact with a pedophile or nonce in prison parlance .

I have had contact with many pedophiles over the years including a couple of really notorious ones . They always come across as perfectly normal people who you never think could commit such evil crimes against our children . They almost always come from a background of people working with children ,or who have plenty of contact with young kids . With out going into the detail of what they do to children ,most of them will say I dont know what all the fuss is about they enjoyed it .

Having dealt with these people for many years I can assure you that the law does jump on them like a ton of bricks and they will be dealt with unsympathetically by the courts and will have no friends in prison .

I have my own opinion on how these people should be dealt with ,but my treatment of these offenders would be classed as a little archaic . Believe me they do suffer .

Harnser .

The law will never be able to protect all or childern or elderly. A example of the sort of brain power you are up agnist in viglanies.

There have been incidents in which vigilantism intended to be against pedophiles has been mistakenly directed against the wrong person, including one concerning a man with the same surname as a locally known pedophile, the persecution of a pediatrician due to misinterpretation of her job title ] and an incident where a man was identified as a pedophile because he was wearing a neck brace similar to the one a sex offender was wearing when pictured in a newspaper.

Thought I'd dealt with the vigilante thing, it's your interpretation of my post that led on to vigilantes and as for your view that the law will never be able to protect all of our children and elderly. I can only say it is a sad indictment of our society if someone can offer this as a serious believed comment.

Just returned, got some catching up to do.

Really ?? how can you compare one the lines the nazis took too identify innocent Jewish people in their millions, marking them for murder in the death camps to the the permanent identification of criminal perverts. I know it will never happen but it echoes what a lot of ordinary people believe and this is only one of the measures Joe public think should be taken. Perhaps you are a rehabilitationalist, put them on medication (which they don;t take) and release them into the community.

Its amazing the different angles my post has been taken from........... Heres what ordinary people believe. You catch somebody doing wrong, you try them and you sentence them. Heres whats wrong with sentencing, life doesnt mean life,there should be NO parole, for certain crimes and scenarios there should be a death penalty, there is no option for "an eye for an eye" (but only if you have the pluck to do it yourself). There is NO place for any form of vigilantilism in a reasonable society. Nor is there any need if appropriate sentences are handed out.

You've probably gathered by now that I'm not a "rehabilitationist" so lets keep a sensible perspective on this. As has been posted elsewhere in this thread, branding. tattooing and death sentences are never going to happen and for that reason I am out of this thread. Goodnight.

Thought I'd dealt with the vigilante thing, it's your interpretation of my post that led on to vigilantes and as for your view that the law will never be able to protect all of our children and elderly. I can only say it is a sad indictment of our society if someone can offer this as a serious believed comment.

Its common sense no police force or government in any country can protect all children or elderly all the time. Remember most child abuse happens in the home and is carried out by all sections of society. Judges police etc. How do you think they should do put a police officer in every home. :hmm:

Pedo's are beyond rehabilitation, some of them will admit this themselves.

No protection in prison, bang them with the rest of the population.... :yes:

yup like i say giving them protection and cushy nonce wings where the rest of the prison population is wrong! do the crime do the time and pay the consequences!

Fortunately the vast majority of people in this country will never have contact or know a pedophile . But what is more important most children in this country will never have contact with a pedophile or nonce in prison parlance .

I have had contact with many pedophiles over the years including a couple of really notorious ones . They always come across as perfectly normal people who you never think could commit such evil crimes against our children . They almost always come from a background of people working with children ,or who have plenty of contact with young kids . With out going into the detail of what they do to children ,most of them will say I dont know what all the fuss is about they enjoyed it .

Having dealt with these people for many years I can assure you that the law does jump on them like a ton of bricks and they will be dealt with unsympathetically by the courts and will have no friends in prison .

I have my own opinion on how these people should be dealt with ,but my treatment of these offenders would be classed as a little archaic . Believe me they do suffer .

Harnser .

Good balanced post. They certainly do get the cruddy end of the stick and it's a shame that JS won't experience it but at least his cohorts, nay-sayers and dare I say it supporters will. Good.

Edited by Thunderbird

Harnser .

yeah i am sure they do get dealt with but i honestly think they need it harsher so there is a bigger deterrant in society i think this for all criminals not just paedophiles

Now thats quality footage

Thats it in a nut shell me thinks. Half the BBC were more than happy to get all showbizzy with him and now they are denying ever being in the same grid reference as him. I bet theres rakes of bods in the Beeb that are bricking it.

Funny how the vast majority of replies are all about retribution, how about looking at ways of preventing people becoming like this?

As for the tattoos or branding, so funny...or sad. Perhaps we should get tattoos for all convicts? Cut off hands of thieves, stone adulterers......yeah, that will go down well with the Daily Mail readers.

Lads the problem is as I've said I work with this type,and even if they are convicted they are nearly looked on as the victim because of all the human rights organizations now they really are well looked after..The ones I work with have Sky TV and there own shower and toilet in every room..What a punishment....

Funny how the vast majority of replies are all about retribution, how about looking at ways of preventing people becoming like this?

As for the tattoos or branding, so funny...or sad. Perhaps we should get tattoos for all convicts? Cut off hands of thieves, stone adulterers......yeah, that will go down well with the Daily Mail readers.

can you prevent someone being hetro ,gay ,bi