another walt classic

MM

You can film him as long as it is in a public place or you have not infinged his privacy.

You can not film through the kitchen window at home where there is no public access or where he is out of public view.

If he or you is in a place where you would normally be able to see/hear him, place of work ect, you are ok to film him without permission providing it is not for anything commercial. You would only have to blur his face if he was generally though to be a major or highlighted part of the film and you were unable to get his permission.

My best friend turned into a complete (junior) walt in the space of a few months back when we were in our mid teens. We were both in cadets. I left and within the space of a few weeks after he was apparently promoted to cpl, the wild stories started about the cousins or mates and the desire to pull rank on everyone one of us outside of cadets soon emerged. Shame really.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are thinking of filming him, consider the recent case of the pranked nurse. A fantasist might be unstable, if he harmed himself after exposure. Would you be able to justify it, as just a bit of fun?

I agree, Its always funny until its you or a family member. How would you feel if someone was filming your wife or coming on a forum and telling everyone the stories so everyone can have a laugh at her expense? I bet it would be as funny then.

I agree, Its always funny until its you or a family member. How would you feel if someone was filming your wife or coming on a forum and telling everyone the stories so everyone can have a laugh at her expense? I bet it would be as funny then.

I take it from that, that you have been court out by someone..??

I take it from that, that you have been court out by someone..??

I take it from your spelling that you spent your time at school trying to impress your mates instead of being educated. My friends are all big boys now and don't have the need to take the **** out of people to enjoy ourselves. Remember the case of the smart **** who tried taking the **** out of the cage fighters dressed up as women?

1:21 to see what happens when smart **** meets the right guy who doesn't find it funny ;)

I take it from your spelling that you spent your time at school trying to impress your mates instead of being educated. My friends are all big boys now and don't have the need to take the **** out of people to enjoy ourselves. Remember the case of the smart **** who tried taking the **** out of the cage fighters dressed up as women?

1:21 to see what happens when smart **** meets the right guy who doesn't find it funny ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvU6sifwkI

Without adding fuel to the fire, I do believe Rich spent his time in the Royal Marines fighting terrorist rather than trying to impress anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yvU6sifwkI

BANG and the dirt is gone, well gone to the floor anyway.

I don't understand this post. mr Rizzini are you one of those cross dressers?