another walt classic

MM

So, the same.loon at work has just told me a classic. His cousin was an armourer in the special forces. The sas have " shotty shells" that instead of having pellets inside, they use little darts. These wont kill u, just imobilise u.

Got to love it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the same.loon at work has just told me a classic. His cousin was an armourer in the special forces. The sas have " shotty shells" that instead of having pellets inside, they use little darts. These wont kill u, just imobilise u.

Got to love it.

Just tell him "AND".....all armourers are just that no matter who they are posted too...SF attachment or not its all the same.

There was a park keeper at Cudworth near Barnsley who was always calling the police for problems that he either caused or had invented. He claimed to have been in 'Combat Stores' in the Army. As if issuing body armour made you more of a hero than issuing woollen socks. :blink:

I'll not tell you how I stopped him making spurious calls on the answer phone that was only checked once a day and then repeatedy calling in again on ther answerphone asking where the police were, as it might be construed by some as un politically correct

:whistling:

A friend of mine works for my local council, she told me about this guy that used to work with her, He was quite high up in the city council. She told me that he used to disappear and not turn up for work for days on end. He came in one day after a few days absence and claimed he had to go to Africa and dress as a warrior and dance on an old warriors grave. He said he had fought in Africa when he was in the SAS and this was a yearly ritual. Theres some strange ones about!

Would that not break any laws? This is also rhe guy who when told they planned to put free Wi-Fi on trains, he asked who was going to clean it.

I dont think it would break any UK privacy laws if you compare what sort of stuff gets stuck on PooTube.Go on-get one of them tiny cameras and if he questions what that thing is thats stuck to your shiny head say its the latest SAS X-ray equipment.