22 months for taking a Frontera up Snowdon

scolopax

In my view he should have been given a Descovery and told to learn how to drive it - Community Service with ****.

He may be an excentric but this country has always been home to the brilliant and the peculiar - just needed the better vehicle.

Why do people seem to think the sentence is a joke? You cant compare it with something like murder, as they are two different things. It has to be taken for what it is, a disregard for the law. contempt of court? Really? Would anyone in their right mind be stupid enough to hack the Judge off and wind the system up? If so, then it is deserved.

a bit over the top , but i would of given him 22 months for driving a FRONTERA

Hey Up, I Drive a Frontera:: Pulls Like a train: :rolleyes::whistling:

I worked at vauxhalls when they made them , we used to say, don`t buy one that was made on friday afternoon after we had been to the windmill pub for lunch :drinks: Edited by duncan

Why do people seem to think the sentence is a joke? You cant compare it with something like murder, as they are two different things. It has to be taken for what it is, a disregard for the law. contempt of court? Really? Would anyone in their right mind be stupid enough to hack the Judge off and wind the system up? If so, then it is deserved.

point is multi offence burglars, and pure thugs you know the ones who knock someone about whilst in drink, get a slap and are told go away and dont be a naughty boy, yet if your simply off your trolley and are only harming a view or a making a beak a bit cross, you get put away at my sodding expense,by all means deal with him and get him on a course of medicine for nutters, but please how much is this costing the taxpayer.

KW

I worked at vauxhalls when they made them , we used to say, don`t buy one that was made on friday afternoon after we had been to the windmill pub for lunch

I think the 2.5td was designed by the Italians on Monday morning, it has 4 heads!!!, And where he put one of the exhaust screws, he should have been made to take them off as people required it: I did the heads a few weeks ago, that stud is still not in.lol. :whistling:

I think this bloke was taking the mickey, you never do that with judges, the have the upper hand every time: SO;

He should have been down on his knees.. asked for it didn`t he:

He had his warning the first time he was caught, did it again and took the p*** out of the court and with actions come concequences.

Yup proper plonker by the sound of it ,

There is a Street in Northants these planks are named after ,, sommat about a Bell and its at the End of the village

Edited by wabbitbosher