Head Cam Powis Castle in the snow

Duffryn

Another great video. That seems to be a great shoot you are part of.

I am looking for another syndicate shoot to balk out my paid days. One like yours would be great just needs to be 200 miles closer. Can I be cheeky and ask a couple.

How many days do you shoot there a season?

What size bags do you get?

Are you allowed a guest during the season?

Do you have input into how the shoot works?

Pm me if you would rather.

Thanks

Rimmy.

I am looking for another syndicate shoot to balk out my paid days. One like yours would be great just needs to be 200 miles closer. Can I be cheeky and ask a couple.

Thanks

Rimmy.

No problem. I take about 10 days a season, there are normally slots for guests. Bag size are 200 to 250 ish but we also have a smaller walked up day. The keeper and his team are great and take on board comments about what we like and don't like ( not much !) and each year gets better. Before I joined the syndicate all I was asked to do was pay for each day I took to check I liked it, whenever a slot comes up they make the same offer. So far as I know no one has ever said no or not taken the slot. On shoots like this spaces are rare. If you you are thinking of joining a syndicate make sure you meet as many of them members as possible first and if possible get a couple of guest days in to be sure that you feel happy with the shoot and the team. Hope this helps ?

What headcam are you useing please

Go Pro 3 hero

Some good shooting there Iain, especially on the first drive. Not much warning for them birds.

Thanks Phil there were seriously fast and the snow meant you had next to no warning. The only way I could get time to hit them was to have the gun half mounted. Great sport just not good for the ratio !

Thanks

Rimmy.

Forgot to say when I started I fell into the trap of measuring a day on the cost per bird. Now I'd much rather pay £40 a bird, have twice as many shots and kill half as many than pay £25-£30 a bird and have a superb ratio. The day cost less and you have twice as much action. IMO you are paying for the bangs not the kills.