Ipad update to ios 6.1

deputy dog

Had an Ipad update to ios 6.1the other night. But ever since then nothing loads up on my pad bar for Face Book. Itunes, Appstore, Sky Go and one or two other apps to boot aint having none of it. Got full Wifi signal as well and SkyGo keeps saying offline and its a no go to watch any sport or films.

Any body else had problems with their pads since updating to IOS 6.1

DD

Haven't done iPad yet but did iPhone 5 last night. Noticed wifi signal is alot stronger now and more reliable.

Since changing iPhone 4 to ios6 it had been giving me trouble. Still same when bought 5 but now back to like before.

As was said try hard reset/reboot.

All sorted now folks, gave my pad to my better halfs son as he is a wizard with techno stuff. Not sure what he done to it but all

I know is its working properly. On both WiFi routers. Hopefully that will be the end of it once an for all. Cheers for the feed back as

to what could be the problem lads. By the looks it may just have been an update glitch caused by a WiFi error while loading it.

DD