• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just read the door smashing thread, laughed all the way

Me too, its gold.

Bet you feel silly now though Mung, with dave owning you left, right and center. :lol:

I'm with dave on this one though, see this below, thats 'cos the heater coils took too long to heat up this morning, really annoyed me. Doesn't matter though, I've got a sit on lawn mower.

post-19934-0-00053900-1370249423_thumb.jpg

Edited by kyska

Me too, its gold.

Bet you feel silly now though Mung, with dave owning you left, right and center. :lol:

I'm with dave on this one though, see this below, thats 'cos the heater coils took too long to heat up this morning, really annoyed me. Doesn't matter though, I've got a sit on lawn mower.

attachicon.gifcar.jpg

I'll give you an A* for that :lol: :lol:

Yeah but we are no match for the keyboard warrior team:mungler, Welsh and Gordon.PW do not fear mungler and his keyboard warriors are here

Sorry to disappoint you Dave but I am busy working today so can't keep posting,but it looks like your not that busy judging by all your posts,keep up the good work you hero.oh remember you have that door to replace sometime today.

Got to go now am very busy.

I thought he would just call the housing association maintenance dept and say the dog ran into it or similar and get them to do the replacement, everyones a winner so to speak keeps the local tradespeople and suppliers in work :good:

This has had me in creases. I have not met either of you but always had a laugh with Mungler. In fairness, I even agree a few times with KW.

Based on wit, Mungler wins with his replies.

Now what the hell was the original post about.

Come on pal where is this evidence. You claim that ALL wannabe politicians can't be trusted.

I can see now that as you believe people with no interest or knowledge about politics should be in government it is pretty evident you are a labour voter

Read "Executive Orders" by Tom Clancy, it's fiction but a lot of the plot is about a guy who is just himself when he makes his decisions. He makes them based on his convictions and what he believes is right for his country, not what will get him elected again.

ON a serious note, I can see where Mungler is coming from.

I live near Leeds and if you look back over history, the best councillors and mayors were the older guys who wanted to do right for their city. It was not about fame or power. Read over the weekend that even Gormless Gordon has made £7 million since he left office.

Mungler by a mile.

burnleydave is a little lacking in originality and class. He gets very coarse, very easily and has limited powers of reasoning. He's not very bright to start off with.

That's what happens when you run out of doors.

Is there anyone who would want him as a neighbour. If you were selling a neighbouring house, would you be obliged to declare dave?

BD also has a habit of repeating himself but who am I to comment, I'm just enjoying it!

I have class....working class... :lol: although according to the most recent class test, I am elite! god knows how.

Gordon, you are correct, it's been going on far too long and sadly, the current crop of politicos in nearly all the parties have never worked in anything outside politics so have no idea of real life.

Thing is, most of them now are career politicians,

purely in it for what they can get out of it,

No idea of living in the real world once they have been inducted...."claim for this mate, we are all at it, nobody will find out"

:shaun:

This is one of the perks for Dave whichever way you look at it he doesn't need the money, whether that means he isn't in the real world of course is then open for debate.