£32000 for sitting on your fat ***

dazsl

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a man whos keen to get stuck into some testicles is there anything your trying to tell us? :lol:

I'm female, not joking, know how you lot like to joke.

Do I look Like a man?

Edited by Sian

Whilst of course nobody should be on the scrounge it's important to realise that stories like this are propaganda designed to make us 'plebs' fight amongst ourselves rather than dealing with the real issue. Which is we live under a dictatorship controlled by banks, large corporations and the ruling classes. None of whome pay as much tax as even the lowest paid worker despite raking in billions ...

Edited by srspower

I have absolutely no sympathy for these woman at all but no-one has questioned the dubious **** who have impregnated them or suggested sterilising them - I'll do it for free and before you say she got herself pregnant - he does have a choice, he can wear a condom. The authorities should do more to bring these men into line. stop her benefits apart from supplying children's food, she'll shop him and they should then live up to their responsibilities or face me the State castrator.

easy to answer she gets more benefits the more kids she has, so she dosn't mind which dubious *** impregnates her so that won,t involve a condom

The amount of views and posts these topics get, just show that people really want it sorted. No ones listening though, if they are, they are scared stiff of sorting it out, and just do the bare minimum and let it get worse and worse.

Work ethic and personal responsibility, two of the most important things, that are alien to so many today.

Now you are on dangerous ground.... :)

I could not be bothered to retaliate - water off a duck's back. I am secure in the knowledge that if I really want to do something I can by either doing it myself or manipulating men (very easy) to do it for me.

:lol::lol::lol:

im easily swayed its been said , so you do a bit of diy then :lol:

I can hang doors, fit locks, change a tyre, change fuses and all manor of other things on the decorating front and much more BUT do I choose to do these things - NO. Why have a dog and bark yourself!

:lol:

I can hang doors, fit locks, change a tyre, change fuses and all manor of other things on the decorating front and much more BUT do I choose to do these things - NO. Why have a dog and bark yourself!

:lol:

a quid says you cant reverse though.

KW

Doors...hmmm do you know BurnleyDave?.

My Mrs is useless at DIY but is a great accountant so no complaints. I do the practical stuff, she does the admin/legal financial stuff and she is wonderful!. Individuals are not perfect, teams are.

Doors...hmmm do you know BurnleyDave?.

My Mrs is useless at DIY but is a great accountant so no complaints. I do the practical stuff, she does the admin/legal financial stuff and she is wonderful!. Individuals are not perfect, teams are.

It's actually the same for me and my lovely husband - we take on different roles and chores and it suits us both. :)