45 min with Airranger FAC

eccles

John a farmer called yesterday with £50 for shooting some of his rabbits last week. :) Said plenty still about said i'd pop and see.

This morning been to cafe bit wet for shooting. About 5 to 10 it dried up thought might as well go to John's for a pop.

Did a small area and shot these and 2 more small one's could not carry them all back to car by 10.45.

Seen John by car as i packed up,well pleased said i'd try and shoot some more this week,said another few quid in it for you. :)

post-40804-0-90245600-1372069016_thumb.jpg Out again later to another farm.

Another cracking session Terry :good: Bit awesome these Daystates :yes:

Yes bud these fac one's are awesome,just been to see another farm shot a few more rabbits loads of little ones there. To much grass on the big fields,plenty on the high banks job for the HMR on a calm day and pick them off 1 by 1 :lol: atb Terry

That's for that bud!!!lol.

Well done on yet more Rabbits.

No prob bud. :lol: :lol: Will take you to Midland Gamefair if you are a good boy. :lol::lol::lol: Then they will all know what i have to put up with when you come shooting here. :lol::lol::lol:

But i LOVE you really :whistling:

Great shooting and getting paid for it or a contribution to expenses is great. Good job you have such a good tool for the job ( A rapid would need 6 months of tinkering and faffing first, Daystates just work :D )

Terry, i cant remember are you funning at 30ftlb or 40ftlb ?

ATB

Matt

Yes bud these fac one's are awesome,just been to see another farm shot a few more rabbits loads of little ones there. To much grass on the big fields,plenty on the high banks job for the HMR on a calm day and pick them off 1 by 1 :lol: atb Terry

I'm not the least bit jealous :whistling: I'll send some of the black stuff down to you if you can chase a few furry's back up this direction......the dogs are suffering from lackofbunnytitus :lol:

Great shooting and getting paid for it or a contribution to expenses is great. Good job you have such a good tool for the job ( A rapid would need 6 months of tinkering and faffing first, Daystates just work :D )

Terry, i cant remember are you funning at 30ftlb or 40ftlb ?

ATB

Matt

Hi Matt its 40lb mate hits them like a sledge hammer. :lol::lol: If you down this way bud give me a bell plenty to shoot here. atb Terry

I'm not the least bit jealous :whistling: I'll send some of the black stuff down to you if you can chase a few furry's back up this direction......the dogs are suffering from lackofbunnytitus :lol:

:lol::lol: Got plenty of the black stuff here,and to many Bugs Bunnies. :lol: Bring a ferret down and you can take a van load back with you. :yes:

Nice work :good:

Are you shooting them on grass or are they hitting crops ? The most I've ever seen in one place was on a field of spring onions in Kent.

Nearly all my shooting is done on grass mate. Don't grow any crops locally all sheep and cattle and miles of hills + mountains. :lol: 10 sq miles of it. :/ to shoot. :good: