Testing my honesty ?

gemini52

I have been working for a guy near chester in his house finishing some decorating,he had a builder doing some major work,the guy has been ripping him off for a while any way he was binned off,and i ended up there,myself and a mate repainted the hall stairs and landing and a small office all went well got paid every one happy,he rung me last week to come back and paint the lounge and kitchen,they went to Denmark for a few days and left me the key to let myself in,i finished the lounge first then moved the stuff into the kitchen to start,as i looked down on the dust sheet was fifty quid,the first thing i thougt was one of them must have dropped it on there way out,i sent the guy a text to say i had found the money and would leave it in the kitchen cupboard for when they get home.On my way out that night the next door neighbor was in his garden,he had done some odd jobs in the house over a few weeks,i mentioned that i had found some cash on the floor,thats funny the same thing happend to me,the lady had asked him to put some curtain poles up in one of the bed rooms which were in a box,he took the poles out tipped the box up to look for the fittings out drops fifty quid,he gave her the money back and he said she just laughed it off,it seems a bit strange to me,are we being tested to see how honest we are or have they got more money then sense.