Birmingham airport , from south Wales

steve_b_wales

I would always use the M50 from south wales to the midlands... Nicer road, just got to watch speedtraps!

40mph average on alot of the 50 at the moment, better go M4/M5 come back M50! That's what I do when going to the midlands depends how far west you are really and check traffic reports before you get to Newport and switch if problems Edited by HDAV

Have you ever tried it in Wales ? I've been down many roads with both mirrors touching the hedges because of Sat Nav.

Thats a main road!

The sat nav wont account often account for the 40 mph average speed section on the M50 or the 50 mph average section on the M5.............

3 cliffs, Rhossilli and the worm...I have literally just hot home from a bass trip at Aberdovey...20plus bass this morning on lures, awesome fun.

Top work, recently bought a yak and have been catching mackrel. You've probably passed my front door on your travels, next time you're down drop me a pm and I'll buy you a pint. I'm in Bishopston.