Pics as promised of my landy

Sx3 clay breaker

Hi all this is what she looks like now just needs some paint to look half decent but she's getting there just waiting for my insurance papers to come thru so I can tax it hopefully today :) wired up my spots last night too

a981167a001a06486ce684be41b65f9a_zps3301

0ddd274da6f9c68dc4835a58237cdc22_zps4741

4793f94c1d7f0f6ecdac9c4941a15d98_zps44b2

174dcff3be304196347c37708e2f639e_zpsd27b

b51408cc2d5936ed60d581158106e2a0_zpsbdd7

New cross member and you can sort of see where I had to rebuild the chassis with 5 mm plate

8945ad851543f14a1094bd15e8f00ca9_zps17e3

288721d2dc71eaafaa7982f79ef3a3e2_zps7959

Rgds scott

pretty sure there has been a bit of an update to the law and you dont get done for not displaying if you've done it online.

i'm sure it was mentioned in a thread on here somewhere in the not too distant past and someone added a link to the dvla information.

There's some good info about painting with hand rollers on you tube, can look pretty professional. Great looking workhorse you've got there. I'd think about getting some good aggressive looking AT tyres. The right shoes can totally change the look of a Landy! Welcome to the trials and tribulations of Green Oval Syndrome.

Thanks mate hopefully put some mts on it and I am gonna roller it at the end of the month another's I haven't risk insuring it online and driveing is because its been on sorn since 03 and haven't got any disks but it was insured sat so should be here tommorow or Friday hopefully :)

Countrysports you've a pm

pretty sure there has been a bit of an update to the law and you dont get done for not displaying if you've done it online.

i'm sure it was mentioned in a thread on here somewhere in the not too distant past and someone added a link to the dvla information.

Yup, you have seven days from when you bought it to when you must display it.

That is only valid if the vehicle was already taxed the previous month. If it was sorned you will be prosecuted for failure to display.

Didn't know that, but I do now. Only 5 days apparently...

A "grace" period of five days is being granted for people buying their road tax online, by post or telephone, the DVLA says.

This loosening of the rules will allow people to drive their vehicles without risking breaking the law, but only applies where the tax disc has been purchased prior to the expiry date on the old tax disc.

The DVLA says this improved flexibility will be useful for people who put off buying their tax discs until the last day of the month when they get paid.

Thanks all just a light resto for a vechile that has been stood 8-10 years I tax it online spoke to dvla and they said if I do it online it can take 5 days to come thru and I have a grace period of 14 days where I don't needs to display so she now on the road well apart from a damn headlight that blew this evening

Cheers all

I phoned them about a tax disc that got lost in the post (or lost in my junk mail pile!) a couple of days ago and they cleared up my display/don't display confusion... apparently it comes from there being two separate rules. The taxing is a DVLA problem. Not displaying a valid disc however is a criminal offence, which the police have to deal with, even if it is taxed (the DVLA isn't involved).

Thanks all just a light resto for a vechile that has been stood 8-10 years I tax it online spoke to dvla and they said if I do it online it can take 5 days to come thru and I have a grace period of 14 days where I don't needs to display so she now on the road well apart from a damn headlight that blew this evening

Cheers all

noticed you have the same spots as my landy.......do you have them on a relay ?