• No opinion
    • Other - comment below
    • Do we care - just for al4x

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumour that is was Phillip chasing her on a moped with the Queen sitting side-saddle on the back and that it was actually Dodi that was pregnant after taking illegal hormone pills given to him by Barry Chuckle. I've seen Barry 'the knife' Chuckle and when I asked him about it he pretended to look confused and denied it all - he's obviously been ordered not to talk about it.

I heard a rumour that is was Phillip chasing her on a moped with the Queen sitting side-saddle on the back and that it was actually Dodi that was pregnant after taking illegal hormone pills given to him by Barry Chuckle. I've seen Barry 'the knife' Chuckle and when I asked him about it he pretended to look confused and denied it all - he's obviously been ordered not to talk about it.

That was no rumour fella,i read it in the Sunday Sport.

She was being driven by a boozer, at very high speed, she chose not to wear a seatbelt, all very avoidable and certainly no conspiracy.

Bang on, but there are many out there that will always see a conspiracy where one does not exist.

She did come across as a slapper as she got older.

Based on? I am no big fan of Diana, she tried to play the press many times, but unless you know something we don't?

allegedly 5 lovers over how many years?

Only that scumball Hewitt has admitted anything and then only to line his own pockets- If ever there was a man how may have been an officer but not a gentleman, it was him. Pretending to be something he wasn't.

So are we saying that when it comes to governments and the secret services that nothing dodgy goes on ?

so why is it so unbelievable that when Diana upset the wrong people she had to go ?

Of course things dodgy happen with governments and secret services.The thing is,show us the proof otherwise all we have to go on is a ****** frog,no seatbelts,high speeds and escaping the paps.

So are we saying that when it comes to governments and the secret services that nothing dodgy goes on ?

so why is it so unbelievable that when Diana upset the wrong people she had to go ?

Personally I support your doubt too :yes:She started making noises about the fear for her safety several weeks before the accident. Paul Burrel claimed publicly, he was warned after the event by the queen. Remember the "dark forces" comment?

Of course things dodgy happen with governments and secret services.The thing is,show us the proof otherwise all we have to go on is a ****** frog,no seatbelts,high speeds and escaping the paps.

You will never see any proof. That's how it works. We just get fed a diet. Its the only sustenance we have, so its believed. There's no doubt the car crashed and sadly, she subsequently died. However, there is no real proof for you Sako, and all of us that the story we are told is the real one either. If you choose not to keep an open mind and believe all the things you are fed, then that's a personal choice. I'm not having a go, just merely saying I don't. I am totally convinced there is an inverse that led to this tragic situation but that's my view.

A public forum is not the place I would discuss it.

Whilst I accept that various agencies get involved in "national security issues", do we really think that the palace had her bumped off.

Much better ways to do than a car accident.

American preppers here we come. :whistling::whistling:

9/11 theory...

Whilst I accept that various agencies get involved in "national security issues", do we really think that the palace had her bumped off.

Much better ways to do than a car accident.

American preppers here we come. :whistling::whistling:

9/11 theory...

So how much better do you want it to be?

So how much better do you want it to be?

No better as I don't accept that she was bumped off. There is so much wooliness about the story, you could knit a jumper. If you really wanted ro do a proper job, insulin in the scalp, needle mark not noticed and the insulin breaks down so not traceable ( so a GP friend tells me) :ninja:

It's a question of making unanswered questions fit a story. So what if she was pregnant with Dodi's child, it's not like she was with Charlie any more. I would imagine that the boys would have stayed with Charles anyway.

Who would have wanted her bopped off, the other Royals, the govt of the day?

No better as I don't accept that she was bumped off. There is so much wooliness about the story, you could knit a jumper. If you really wanted ro do a proper job, insulin in the scalp, needle mark not noticed and the insulin breaks down so not traceable ( so a GP friend tells me) :ninja:

It's a question of making unanswered questions fit a story. So what if she was pregnant with Dodi's child, it's not like she was with Charlie any more. I would imagine that the boys would have stayed with Charles anyway.

Who would have wanted her bopped off, the other Royals, the govt of the day?

That still might have been the case :whistling: I agree the information is discredited for the prosecution, but for the defence its without question. All skilfully manipulated to achieve the belief it has. Remember Barry Mannakee?. I'm not being patronising, just do the research. :yes:

Edited by turbo33

Personally I support your doubt too :yes:She started making noises about the fear for her safety several weeks before the accident. Paul Burrel claimed publicly, he was warned after the event by the queen. Remember the "dark forces" comment?

You will never see any proof. That's how it works. We just get fed a diet. Its the only sustenance we have, so its believed. There's no doubt the car crashed and sadly, she subsequently died. However, there is no real proof for you Sako, and all of us that the story we are told is the real one either. If you choose not to keep an open mind and believe all the things you are fed, then that's a personal choice. I'm not having a go, just merely saying I don't. I am totally convinced there is an inverse that led to this tragic situation but that's my view.

A public forum is not the place I would discuss it.

Absolutely spot on fella.There will always be two camps,one believing what they are fed,and the others believing what they are being fed.Oh,so what makes us different again?We are both believing everything we are fed,except the feeders are different.

Edited by sako751sg