Hanging phesants

Spook

I have always hung mine head up :unsure: And thought that was gospel.

But I recently met a couple in a local boozer and got talking to them. After a few rounds it turned out that the hubby was employed at the Sandringham estate a few years back. So we chatted and I asked him about the shooting there and one thing led to another, we had many more jars until we became poisened by the bad beer and went blind. But thats another story.

The upshot is they hang upside down.

The reason behind this is all body fluids will keep the meat moist and educated tongues WILL know the difference when it's on the plate :thanks:

Must be well thick then :yes:

LB

i dont hang them here its to warm here in northen new zealand ,shoot them, clean them, and in the fridge hate flys , if im late home or ****** , i have a sealed bucket i put my game in, keeps the rats away to,

talk about rats any one had a problem of them getting into ducks phesant , when i did have a few ratys around if i left a bird in the garage over night the friggen rats would have a go at , they genarly eat the brains out first ,and **** on the bird to mark it. :good: no rats now but they are a round